BW/BW2 possible team plasmas hideout (base)

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
[/b] by the tornado looking thing in the middle of the 2 mountain the next building up, has 2 horses head on the sides which fits team plasmas medevil look. give me your ideas and opinions :D

link>>> http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5070/hugeisshumap.png

Playerking95 said:
Mcdonalds, nah joking what about the cave on the left of the multi coloured building.

no one knows yet where it is so everything is possible:)

ahahahaa ya same im kinda confused but I think there hideout will be in the mountains somewhere, just my opinion but... ya

Same here.I`m confused too but I`m going to make a guess.I think they have to bases.One hideout could be in a place not far with all the towns.The other one could be far right in the forest.

Oh i didn't read the first prediction i just noticed the horse faces and yeah it could be where they live but i was thinking since maybe they showed that building or castle rising out of the ground maybe thats the horse face building is where reshiram and zekrom live and they live near the place where they summon it underground in that cave near it. Maybe the two coloured towns have two different colours because one city likes reshiram and they are being forced to work for team plasma and the other side likes zekrom and wants to rebel against plasma. Or maybe they are two different colored towns because one set are white knights and the other one is the black costumed knights.

howelllawson said:
I believe this is plausible.

The horses also fit into a possible chess theme mentioned in another thread.

Same here.

A possible theory is that that building is kind of like the Team Galactic building in Eterna, just a smaller base.

U could discuss this at "The Isshu region speculation thread" But whatever. I find it odd that there's a secret entrance around there.

Back