BW/BW2 Possible new B/W information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

typhlonruxs

Aspiring Trainer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acXyvKNRBH4&playnext_from=TL&videos=YxcSSqBjUcI&feature=sub

''Has you most people know, it was my idea to create Zekrom. How did it started? Well i made this desing 1 day, because i was bored. So when i finished it a friend of mine said it looked good, and said to post it on the request of pokemons creations, on the board. I did, and the directors liked the idea of this pokemon. Here is the first desing of zekrom. NOTE: It may not look the same has the digitalized, they gave it a cooler look, and also they fixed some points of him. Changing hes color too."

"Now, its not the same Ja? You belive me or not, i know what i am. You judge the desing by yourself. Comment on it. And i still wonder till this day... Why they changed hes color to black! Mine was supposed to be gold with red matte!

Have a good day,
Max

"EDIT** I almost forgot. It doesnt has the date it was made. It was made on February 12 of this year."

Enlarged Sketch:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/max101...

Source:
http://no-mercy.net/forum/viewtopic.p...

So yes. I know the guy who made Zekrom. No he wasn't the same person who made Reshiram. He is of different departments. His name is Max Champion, a fellow clan member of #NoMercy.

Is this believable? It is probably. No Mercy (Splitted From Draco Alliance) is an elite clan on PurpleSurge, a clan in which only good Pokemon players get in. More famous members include MMLFrostyPixie and 2BeTheMan.

Max Champion is in charge of Arts in the Pokemon Department of Nintendo. He is the one who sends drafts of Pokemon sketches to another department which I don't know. But what I know is that when they approve of it, Ken Sugimori makes the art.

He was said to be discovered in Nintendo last 2004, when he won the Nintendo VGC.

Stuff He Told Me Regarding B/W:
1. There will be a Tangrowth Evolution
2. There will be a Mawile Evolution
3. There will be a counterpart to Intimidate, which helps decrease Special Atk.

What can you say about that?:DIt wasn't made by me.I just found this vid on youtube.

I dont believe this, what are the odds you probrably based that drawing of Zerkom yourself.

This story is an obvious fake. Any rough draft or design would be pretty messy. This looks like a clear attempt to draw Zekrom, a bad one at that; the body is all distorted. If Nintendo were to take an idea from a fan, it would have to be something from a very distinguished artist. One who know the in's and out's of Pokemon's style of artwork, not to mention one who can get anatomy down right. But even that is EXTREMELY unlikely.

Having fun imitating Martijn? Lock this.

I realize you said you saw this on youtube, but spreading such nonsense as this is completely uncalled for.

also he said he posted it in Feb. They would not have come up with the icon pokemon since then

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
This story is an obvious fake. Any rough draft or design would be pretty messy. This looks like a clear attempt to draw Zekrom, a bad one at that; the body is all distorted. If Nintendo were to take an idea from a fan, it would have to be something from a very distinguished artist. One who know the in's and out's of Pokemon's style of artwork, not to mention one who can get anatomy down right. But even that is EXTREMELY unlikely.

Having fun imitating Martijn? Lock this.

I realize you said you saw this on youtube, but spreading such nonsense as this is completely uncalled for.

Sorry,I didn't know that making threads like this would make people bash you..Lock this if you want

typhlonruxs said:
Sorry,I didn't know that making threads like this would make people bash you..Lock this if you want

Well making threads similar to these that include sketchy information tend to start flame wars. This could lead to people pointing fingers at each other. Just trying to help out by saying that. It wouldn't be good if someone misread your post and said you were the one to state such information. Basically fake info leads to arguments, and we all know how internet arguments turn out.

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
Well making threads similar to these that include sketchy information tend to start flame wars. This could lead to people pointing fingers at each other. Just trying to help out by saying that. It wouldn't be good if someone misread your post and said you were the one to state such information. Basically fake info leads to arguments, and we all know how internet arguments turn out.

Thanks for helping out.:D.Lock this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back