Porygon-Z LvX!!??

RiachuPwns

Not even the Ghost Busters can beat him.
So I saw the new post for a porygon-Z lvx and I flipped out =P. I love porygon so now I know that there is a lvx of porygon-z my life soon became complete. Does anyone know when it is supposed to come in in america? I heard it was going to be a while.

RE: Porygon-Z LvX!!?

it is a good your destiny really card you can control your destiny so think about it but it is a stage 2 level up so 0-0

All I want to know pokeblader is if anyone knows anything about when it may come out.

I read the date and I saw where it said it wont come out any time soon. But I am wondering if we are talking about years before it comes out.
Po-po-pocchama- I love porygon and his evolutions, so I dont care if you dont think he is good, I think he is pretty decent and when porygon-Z comes out it wouldnt be a bad idea to add in a porygon-z lvx in a porygon deck.

I doubt it will be released in DP4. The Lucario Lv. X book promo eventually became a tin, so could there be a Porygon Z Lv. X tin? If the tin comes out, it will likely be around April. It could be in DP5 as well.

I doubt the tin will happen though.

shaymingiratina8717 said:
I doubt it will be released in DP4. The Lucario Lv. X book promo eventually became a tin, so could there be a Porygon Z Lv. X tin? If the tin comes out, it will likely be around April. It could be in DP5 as well.

That was a bad example, as Lucario Lv. X was also released in Mysterious Treasures.

You people are a joke. lol. I seriously wonder if you guys know a good card when it slaps you in the face.

Turtwig Rocks as a card. My lucky card in my Foil Turtwig that I double sleeved

10806 said:
shaymingiratina8717 said:

That was a bad example, as Lucario Lv. X was also released in Mysterious Treasures.

It was released as a tin promo as well. Porygon Z Lv. X could be released both ways. We'll have to see how Garchomp is released before we get a certain idea.

I could see garchomp lvx and porygon-z lvx come out as tins. I never thought about that.

Papi/Manny said:
You people are a joke. lol. I seriously wonder if you guys know a good card when it slaps you in the face.

Proygon z lv.x is a good card for sure, but porygon z is so bad it unfortunately make this relatively unplayable.

you flip 3 coins. 2 heads most of the time (compared to the rest of probably outcomes...don't feel like getting numbers). thats 80. Then +20 average on weakness...100.
Edit: Whoops, 1 heads=2 heads in terms of outcome. Was kinda....not there last night.

Whoops sorry, I was thinking of garchomp.

So you can consistently flip two heads on porygon z? That's pretty cool, I wish I could do that. I know the average is two heads but what happens when you get one or even zero?? You also have to consistently have the right energy to discard, should be easy with porygon z lv.x but you probably won't run more then four of any one type. Even 100 doesn't OHKO much anymore so there's much better options then porygon z to 2HKO things.

It's just semi-good.

Sure, it's oracle power is nice, but it's a stage 3 pokemon, which is awesomely slow.

Plus, it doesnt have free retreat, and porygon Z isnt a nice attacker anyway. (needs lots of luck to KO blissey/gallade/most stage 2 ... 4 heads).

Papi/Manny, brush up yer maths. On average, you get 1.5 heads. 15 heads in 30 flips. Ergo, on average you do 60-80 damage. Not bad, but that flipping can bite you in the bottom later on.

Back