• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Porygon/Dialga

TokyoToots

7 year old weeaboo
Pokemon-12
  • 3 Dialga EX PLB
  • 3-0-3 Porygon-Z PLB
  • 1 Keldeo EX BCR
  • 1 Mr. Mime PLF
  • 1 Thundurous EX PLF
Trainers-37
  • 4 Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 4 Skyla
  • 2 Shadow Triad
  • 3 Catcher
  • 4 Colress machine
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Max potion
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 3 Team Plasma Ball
  • 3 Rare Candy
  • 1 Dowsing machine
Energy-11
  • 4 Plasma
  • 4 DCE
  • 3 Prism
Strategy
Mill with Dialga, move energys with Porygon-Z when a Dialga is almost KOed, Triad and Thundy to get back energys from discard pile. Mime to stop bench damage

I'd max out Skyla. Items are important in getting Dialga set up fast and Porygon-Z's up fast. I'd take the Cheren out as the space can be used for something more important. If you're gonna run Enhanced Hammer you should run at least 2. I'd take out 1 Colress and add 1 Enhanced Hammer. I'd take the other Colress and add another Colress Machine. It lets you power Dialga much faster. Summary:
-2 Cheren
-2 Colress
+1 Enhanced Hammer
+1 Colress Machine
+2 Skyla

-1 Float Stone

You Run 4 Skylas and only one Keldeo, after the first scraper you just set the other when taking the last prices, it doesn't hurt to have 3 but i'll come to that soon

-1 N

Running that deck, on the late game it won`t help as much as This supporter:

+2 Shadow Triad

On every plasma centered deck having 4 of this is a must staple, not only it returns your discarded plasma, but is a plasma revive/drowsing machine all in one

Also, I see you have no non-ex support, so syghiliph/suicune will drive you nightmares, so a Trophius or a Family caller like shaymin to counter suicune (exchange it for a Level ball)

Sirmaiik said:
-1 Float Stone

You Run 4 Skylas and only one Keldeo, after the first scraper you just set the other when taking the last prices, it doesn't hurt to have 3 but i'll come to that soon

-1 N

Running that deck, on the late game it won`t help as much as This supporter:

+2 Shadow Triad

On every plasma centered deck having 4 of this is a must staple, not only it returns your discarded plasma, but is a plasma revive/drowsing machine all in one

Also, I see you have no non-ex support, so syghiliph/suicune will drive you nightmares, so a Trophius or a Family caller like shaymin to counter suicune (exchange it for a Level ball)

If you think he needs a Family caller to counter Suicune he should use Genesect not EX

^ totally not, family genesect calls only Grass types, he needs versatility, so shaymin.

Sirmaiik said:
^ totally not, family genesect calls only Grass types, he needs versatility, so shaymin.

Forgot about that. If he's family calling use Emolga. It has free retreat unlike Shaymin

Pokewiz1999 said:
Sirmaiik said:

Forgot about that. If he's family calling use Emolga. It has free retreat unlike Shaymin

Agree And not, while true, the issue on his list is that it needs a non-ex to counter anti-ex, since suicune is out there trophius is a nice tech cuz his draw attack, BUT, since the little basics he runs is how it came to suggestion the inclusion of a double roller (bench setter And counter striker)

It's all up to him And what is the meta where he plays

Back