• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

PoryDonk

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer
19 Pokemon
39 Trainers
2 Energy
Strategy
This is a donk deck. First Ticket and Sableye are both played in counts of 4 to have more chance of going first. The goal of this deck is to win on the first turn, using Porygon2's Download ability to spam Seekers and use VS Seeker to win on the first turn. The many Draw and Search cards are used to cycle through the deck. 2 Junk Arm and 4 Item Finder is so that you can get your Trainers back with free will, and possibly thin your hand. Oracle is very useful, but when you don't use Oracle, Pokemon Collector can be used to search for Unown R's for maximum deck thinning.

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer
Extra supporters are not good because download is a once-per-turn ability. So many search cards are used so one can be in your hand if you get in a pickle. Pokedex is used as a filler draw card along with Victory Medal. Erika is great because you can play the 4 of them, then get them back from the discard with JA or IF and play them for 3 more cards.

Flutter_Wonder

Professor In Training
Ive managed to actually not let this deck donk and win! It was a dumb but awesome deck, quad spiritomb! I slowly ate away at it :)

corabed

Consistency is Key
Having played the deck before, I think you should max out the Uxie's and SSU's and remove the Sabalyes. Having the first turn is not completely neccesary (you will win away) and seen as you can't play them all on the bench they will clog your hand, taking away possible draws from Uxie drops.

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
He needs to be first because the opponent might be able to play a Pokemon Collector for example. That would be very bad for this deck. It would force Sheninja to get 3 additional Seeker before attacking with Drifblim.

I do agree that a 4th Uxie is good for the deck. I'd also add a third BTS because the deck revolves around it for it to function. To make room for those two cards I'd drop the Pokedex Handy 910s because they are the most disposable card in the list.

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer
This deck can function on 2 Uxie, the extra one is for consistency/fodder.

@KA I am perfectly fine getting 5 Seekers T1, but I don't want my opponent going first and setting up Vileplume UD or Dark Vileplume or only having Spiritomb AR in their field.

Quad Spiritomb isn't necessarily an autoloss; you can set up Drifblim and use one Seeker per turn, so if they only have 2 out then you still have a chance. This is the reason that a lot of people play Expert Belt + Darkness Energy for Sableye.

I will not take out any Sableye.

I will test the Uxie, but 2 BTS is enough. With so much draw, even if one is prized I am still fine. If BOTH are prized, hopefully Rotom/Litho isn't prized too. After I use it for a bit, I will see if it is a worthy addition.

+1 Uxie
-1 Pokedex Handy910is

corabed

Consistency is Key
You could try Azelf instead of Rotom/AlphLith. It would give you a spare slot to work with.

@King Arceus
SheNinja is right. You can donk a deck with 6(!) Pokemon on their bench 90% of the time with no trouble. I know this would never actually happen but I tested it for the LOLs and succeeded 5/5 times.

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer
6 Pokemon in play, not Bench :p

Rotom/Litho is there to be more versatile than just Azelf. Rotom/Litho can remove any card you want from the Prizes, while Azelf can only remove Pokemon. I was originally playing Azelf and Rotom, Azelf would get the Pokemon, or if I wasn't looking to get a Pokemon out of the prizes then it would look at the prizes and I could use Rotom to fish it out, but I changed Azelf to Litho for one reason: Bench space. Litho doesn't take up a bench slot, Azelf does.

corabed

Consistency is Key
No, I mean 6 on the bench. Try it yourself.

Fair enough with Rotom, my list had 4 SSU and 4 Junk Arm so bench space wasn't really a problem for me.

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer
What is the point in SSU? Scoop Up is much better.

I know that 6 on the Bench works, my list works for about 7-8 on the Bench when it works well and you use it correctly.

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer
Stage 2, more than 90HP, and takes up a lot of slots, so I don't think that I will use it.