POP4

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
because i caused some troubles in another thread and start asking about it, i'll just post a new one:)

I hear some that desert ruins is going to be reprinted aswell as pigeot

but i don't know what's confirmed about it, and what pidgeot it is??
anyone now already something else about POP4, is it to be released with CG or later?

There IS a chance that Desert Ruins will be reprinted. But What Pidgeot is it? Cos if it's the FRLG one, it'll be realy doubting.

They most likely wont reprinted Pidgeot FRLG, but Desert Ruins is quite possible. Since POP3 just came out recently, I'd say POP4 will come in a couple of months.

bringing back pidgeot would be a big mistake, the card changed the game too much, and we still have persian and macargo.
I really hope the 3 regi-stadiums come back, they where great.

050.jpg

... now let's stop about this, cause it's getting offtopic

This Persian is from DS.
I was meaning the one from HP...

In POP 4 there should be no Pidgeot!!
Then all players would play it again...

RE:  POP4

cute-mew said:
bringing back pidgeot would be a big mistake, the card changed the game too much, and we still have persian and macargo.
I really hope the 3 regi-stadiums come back, they where great.

regi-stadiums, what you mean, the ancient technical machines?

I hope for : desert ruins, and rocket's secret machines

RE:   POP4

zwelgbelg said:
regi-stadiums, what you mean, the ancient technical machines?
no, like in the stadiums based on the places where you find the regis, desert ruins, island cave and ancient tomb.

Magnetic Storm should be reprinted.. it was a critical card for my [F] deck...

Swoop! and Magnetic Storm...most likely not to be reprinted...

Well, at least Desert Ruins'll be reprinted xD!!

i really hope Pidgeot isn't reprinted. it's probably the most BROKEN card ever released in the game, ever. Desert ruins shouldn't either because it'll hurt my Shiftry's ;).

but in other circumstances it should be, because it'll hurt their Shiftry's ;).

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
i really hope Pidgeot isn't reprinted. it's probably the most BROKEN card ever released in the game, ever.
Well that's the biggest overstatement i've ever heard. If you think Pidgeot is super broken then what are you calling Gardevoir-d ex and Tyranitar-d ex? They must be a walk in the park compared to Pidgeot... -_-

Oh, come on, Seal isn't that bad. I like to think of it as the only way to shut off Dustox ex. And if your deck runs no/few powers/bodies and they aren't a necessary part of your deck, Seal quickly becomes useless.

But yeah, Tyranitar ex δ is brutal. It has 'not fair' written all over it. :p

Back