POP series 4?!?!

shadow

Pure ninja style, deadly and silence
I got a pop series 4 booster pack, It looks cool (deoxys is on it), but I can't found a card list, can someoe help me?
I got a squirtel and a wobbutffet

I know some of the cards. I saw pokemon fan club in it, the treekco from the new set, secptile for RS, I assume grovlye is there too, deoxy ex (speed), deoxy (I believe the colorless one), and combustion....

i wish i could have gone to worlds to battle that guy to get a pack, now i have to wait till thay hit stores, when do they hit stores anyway?

RE:  POP series 4?!?!

ry said:
i wish i could have gone to worlds to battle that guy to get a pack, now i have to wait till thay hit stores, when do they hit stores anyway?

Do you really think that you can beat Yamato? :rolleyes:
BTW, You cant buy those packs in stores.

i dont know if i could beat but i have a pretty good deck,
and i know you can't buy them in stores unless you buy them in value deals like the deoxys box where they give you 3 booster packs and 2 pop series2 packs. Or that thing where you get three packs, a coin, and 1 rare pop series card

RE:  POP series 4?!?!

psyblazer_ex said:
Can someone get a scann of Pokémon fan club 4 me?
I bet that it will be like http://serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/Aquapolis/130-fan-club.jpg that without the baby wording and the rest of the old stuff.

No, not even close. Its actually 3 people thinking of mew, pikachu, and plusle/minum. Speaking of Yamato, my friend just can't shut up how he ended Yamato's chances of grinding in.....SHUT UP GINO!!!

Back