Polteageist, Cramorant, Third Potential Pokemon, and New 'Sword & Shield' Features Revealed!

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Water Pokémon Master, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Rcxd9999 Aspiring Trainer
    Rcxd9999

At first I thought that I had seen a shiny Alcremie in the trailer, but now I know that it's more like Vivillon. Hopefully you can obtain all of it's variations through breeding, rather than then being region exclusive, because getting all the Vivillon was a nightmare that I don't want to go through again.

2. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

How will it reflect how they are being represented in the TCG? We already have Tornadus, as a pure Flying-type, and Noibat is Flying/Dragon, and both are represented by Colorless (almost always for Noibat).

3. Animegamer420 Aspiring Trainer
    Animegamer420

According to the leak, it also shoots out pikachus

4. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

Boys look for new pokemon
    Real men look for returning pokemon

5. Volkner123 Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
    Volkner123

Hey in the Nintendo direct (I think) where they showed the demo the guy found a sack of potatoes and so now we know what that is for to make curry. I like the more normal looking clothes options we have. The league cards remind me of baseball cards or business cards.

6. Zielo Caught 'em all.
    Zielo

Apparently, Pokemon has been tweeting the Alcremie variations since yesterday. It almost certainly is a Vivillon situation with the regional varients, if you look at the individual tweets they are all from Pokemon twitter accounts in different countries.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails