• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Politoed Family

Cinema

Gyarados Bait
This deck basically focuses on getting out poliwag, poliwhirl, politoed LA, and poliwrath and hitting for 60 extra damage. I know I probably need pokemon rescues. I also want more water pokemon to fill my bench with so politoed UL's attack can do more damage. Also, does it include itself?

Pokemon:
4 Poliwag UL
3 Poliwhirl UL
2 Politoed UL
1 Politoed LA
1 Poliwrath UL
2-1 Uxie X
Unown q

T/S/S
4 Bebe's Search
4 Proffessor Oak's New Theory
4 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution
4 Super Scoop Up
1 Luxury Ball
1 Expert Belt
4 Pokemon Communication
3 Broken Time-Space

Energy:
6 water
2 fighting
4 call energy
4 DCE

Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism welcomed, and thank you very much.

Let's pretend that one out of 10 games your Wrath is prized. Or your Politoed LA is prized. You need Azelf to seek them out.

The wording of the power is very difficult to pull off. You need a weak Poliwag (snipe bait for even weak snipers) on your bench, a Poliwag-Poliwhirl on your bench, (the) Poliwrath, and (the) Politoed. Decks that require a full bench, plus Uxies tend to not be able to be constructed, because you need 10 cards (Poliwhirls or Rare Candies) to pull this off. Even with weakness, Donphan will probably outspeed your setup.

7 basics is just screaming...I'm gonna pull Unown Q in my opening hand. That's it, we've all been there, but it's still an L.

For safety reasons, I'd go 4-3-2/2 for 'wag, 'whirl, 'wrath, and 'toed (LA only)
Throw a couple Spiritomb in there for ease of Evolution.

I did have spiritomb, but it was alot harder to pull it off. I think I may just scrap the idea, I just cant think of a good way for it to work. It was just a redshark deck anyway.

Back