PokéBeach Create-A-Card: May 2014 - Stage 2 (Congrats Scorched, rev3rsor, & Zygarde)

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: May 2014 - Stage 2

Finished my artwork and sent it off to PMJ. :D My chosen Pokémon for this contest is Flygon.

You guys are free to use the old CAC symbols if you don't prefer using the current ones.

cac_logo.png

20k5fe9.jpg

GM DracLord said:
If i were too modified n incoporate part of the idea.. Does that also counts toward it

God, come one, I'm the Judge, I can't tell you word by word how many points I'll deduct from what and why prior to the results posting... XD Just keep in mind what I told you before.

And by the way, and specially to those who participated with 3 attack/ability boxes lest month, KoN and [mod]Kecleon-X[/mod], I feel so relieved that I didn't docked points for that now that Lucario-EX has been revealed... XDDD

I guess Athena really likes dragons

9QyupHA.png

Artwork is all her, spoiler is all me, please direct your criticisms accordingly

Wow, I am loving your Flygon card you've done for this contest, PMJ. It's so good, I literally thought it was a card scan.

More than looking real, the artwork is so cuuuute and the spoilers (mainly the Ability) as creative as it gets while believable. Won't mind losing to it!

Luispipe8 said:
GM DracLord said:
If i were too modified n incoporate part of the idea.. Does that also counts toward it

God, come one, I'm the Judge, I can't tell you word by word how many points I'll deduct from what and why prior to the results posting... XD Just keep in mind what I told you before.

And by the way, and specially to those who participated with 3 attack/ability boxes lest month, KoN and [mod]Kecleon-X[/mod], I feel so relieved that I didn't docked points for that now that Lucario-EX has been revealed... XDDD

I didnt meant for how many point.. Just your view aka are those will vount towards the same answer as before..

I prabbal send my entry on sunday

Sorry, I didn't quite got that. :/ Come again?

You should have said you were in the contest, though, but I'll take that as well. Just remember to post I'm in for Text-Based/Image-Based" next contest. Now, just post your entry here. Just remember to post it when you're sure of it, since you'll lose points for editing the post.

Luispipe8 said:
You should have said you were in the contest, though, but I'll take that as well. Just remember to post I'm in for Text-Based/Image-Based" next contest. Now, just post your entry here. Just remember to post it when you're sure of it, since you'll lose points for editing the post.

Like this?

Jeremy1026 said:
Put me down for a image based entry please.

Oh, derp, didn't saw that... XDDD Go ahead and post, then.

Luispipe8 said:
Sorry, I didn't quite got that. :/ Come again?

Just asking you whether you treat a concept i upgrade/modified from a previous entry as not original aka same as using the old concept again

Previously created concept=/=Creative/Original. That's all I'm going to say...

Now for my entry. I went for the creativity points on this one by adding a new dynamic to the TCG, dual-typing Pokémon. Kind of like Lucario (PLS) which can be Fighting and Metal if a Metal energy is attached. However, there is not stipulations to the dual type on my card. Without further ado, here it is.

kGcbxsC.png

Attachments

• Metagross.png
    Metagross.png
    383.6 KB · Views: 2

Jeremy1026 said:
Now for my entry. I went for the creativity points on this one by adding a new dynamic to the TCG, dual-typing Pokémon. Kind of like Lucario (PLS) which can be Fighting and Metal if a Metal energy is attached. However, there is not stipulations to the dual type on my card. Without further ado, here it is.

Speaking as a judge, for future reference, credit Ken Sugimori for those stock images, not TPCi and especially not yourself (even if you made the background or edited the blank).

CMP said:
Jeremy1026 said:

Speaking as a judge, for future reference, credit Ken Sugimori for those stock images, not TPCi and especially not yourself (even if you made the background or edited the blank).

Noted.

Wow, CMP was alive. XDD Yeah, pretty much that, you beat me on telling it. But nice card, I like it. :)

Back