'Pokken Tournament' Releasing in March!

That is just one day before my birthday! I like the fact that they do a worldwide release. Are there still characters going to be released? I still want that Unfezant in the game!

Last edited:
That is just one day before my birthday! I like the fact that they do a worldwide release. (Are there still characters going to be released? I still want that Unfezant in the game

If my source is correct, I hear they are considering Pidgeot or Staraptor as bird fighters. The way he said it seems as if there may be only one though.

Here are the official renders of all four new fighters.

R0aP1jj.png

zMXAMyb.png

nWUamXp.png

PlQfvTi.png

Mewtwo looks oily.

I actually can't wait to try Braxien. Also, it looks as though there is enough space for 4 more fighters.

We have 1 gen 5 rep, 1 gen 2 rep, and 1 gen 6 rep. 3 Gen 4 reps, 7 gen 1 reps [counting Pika libre and Shadow Mewtwo], 2 gen 3 reps, 4 open spaces.
space for four more.jpg

I hope the ideal last 4 spots add another gen 2/5/6 Pokémon.

out of which I'd like Houndoom, Pichu, or Sudowoodo from gen 2, Lilligant from gen 5, and Florges, Diancie, or Greninja from gen 6.

And for the last spot, I want Jigglypuff. Because it just wouldn't be a nintendo fighter without Jigglypuff.

Also, Garchomp looks furry.

Back