Pokken Championship Series Starts February 27th at Select Gamestop Stores

A shame that the closest tournament to me happens on the same day that OR TCG Regionals takes place. I would love to double dip but it seems like TPCi has other plans.

I Wish I had A Wii u

Well, if you win one of these you will get a Wii U. Don't need a Wii U to participate in these events.

There was also an interview with the developers that was really interesting.

Apparently Pachirisu and Absol were considered for the game, but were rejected.

Also both Mewtwos are unlockable characters.

The single player campaign looks like it could be a lot of fun as well.

Sweet! After shaking down children outside of TRU for their promo cards sincew they're not giving them to older people, I can travel 400 miles to stand in a huge line to maybe or not play Pokken Tournament! Best Pokemon Day evar!

I live RIGHT BY one of these GameStops! I'm definitely going to try to attend. This could be my only chance to try Pokken out, haha.
Ha... ha... sniff
At any rate, I guess I'll spend the week after Regionals playing Smash to hone my reflexes?

I can travel 400 miles to stand in a huge line to maybe or not play Pokken Tournament! Best Pokemon Day evar!

If it makes you feel any better, this is almost exactly how the video game championships started (except that had a weird online quiz-plus-lottery thing to qualify). I'd wager that next year they'll actually have some infrastructure set up for Pokken.

If I wasn't judging at FL Regionals I'd go. Was hoping that a circuit would be run be those of us who are organizers and were interested like how Premier Challenges started.

Back