Pokeorder

tulleh

Aspiring Trainer
I did a search and saw that people were favourable towards Pokeorder in the reliability department. I ordered from them more than a week ago, I live in the UK so shipping time is obviously longer. However, I haven't received any word of whether my order's been shipped yet or not, nor any tracking info. I tried emailing them but it seems they don't reply to any emails.

Is this your experience too, and nothing to worry about?

ThePokemonDude

Won My BR With Blazetran!
tulleh said:
I did a search and saw that people were favourable towards Pokeorder in the reliability department. I ordered from them more than a week ago, I live in the UK so shipping time is obviously longer. However, I haven't received any word of whether my order's been shipped yet or not, nor any tracking info. I tried emailing them but it seems they don't reply to any emails.

Is this your experience too, and nothing to worry about?

It's nothing to worry about, I think I had the same prob.

Why are u ordering from Pokeorder tho? There prices are insanely high

Try This Place
Or This Place If You Hate Expensive Shipping

tulleh

Aspiring Trainer
ThePokemonDude said:
It's nothing to worry about, I think I had the same prob.

Why are u ordering from Pokeorder tho? There prices are insanely high

The stuff I got wasn't too expensive, but it was one of the first sites I went on. First time I shopped online for cards. I've found better stores now, Oak's nice, so is Gamingetc, trading card shop.co.uk so it's the last time I use pokeorder :p

Johnnieboilulz

Lombre is my homie
I personally use Trollandtoad.com. They seem to be pretty cheap, and I always receive stuff on time. I've ordered from them about 4 times and have had NO problems. The only thing is, since their cards are pretty cheap, they tend to go rather quickly.