Wi-Fi Trades Pokemon99's Extravagant Spectacular Trade Thread. After Legends

Do you find that my trade thread is easy to read and is organised?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yo, could you trade me a TRU Arceus for one of my Legendary Pokemon??? I will allow you to clone it if you give me a copy. LMK. I will me you this too =)

May I ask what nature and the IVs of the 2 Kyogre are? I am looking for Timid Nature, and a high Speed IV. If one of them has said qualities, CML for anything you want for it.

I have a level 46 Entei that has been leveled up via Pokewalker, meaning it has no EVs on it. I'm intrested in your Kyogres, and Azelfs. Like above I would like to know the natures and the IVs for the Kyogres and the Natures and IVs for the Azelfs. Are they hacked or not?

Hey, do you have any Upgrades/Dubious Discs? I need them. I also need the Pokerus pretty baddly.

CML please.

giratina487 said:
May I ask what nature and the IVs of the 2 Kyogre are? I am looking for Timid Nature, and a high Speed IV. If one of them has said qualities, CML for anything you want for it.

all of my kyogres have been trained. and are a modest nature

hipoke said:
I have a level 46 Entei that has been leveled up via Pokewalker, meaning it has no EVs on it. I'm intrested in your Kyogres, and Azelfs. Like above I would like to know the natures and the IVs for the Kyogres and the Natures and IVs for the Azelfs. Are they hacked or not?

none of my pokemon are hacked. The kyogre is a modest nature. LMK if you still want it
Porygon-X said:
Hey, do you have any Upgrades/Dubious Discs? I need them. I also need the Pokerus pretty baddly.

CML please.

i have multiple upgrades/dubiousdiscs and can spread 'rus. LMK how many of the items you want

PokexLuv said:
can you clone some things for me?

i can.... it depends on what it is, and when i can recieve it. I currently need to backup copies of my pokemon from diamond to platinum so can i know the pokemon?

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the long wait

pokemon99 said:
all of my kyogres have been trained. and are a modest nature

hipoke said:
none of my pokemon are hacked. The kyogre is a modest nature. LMK if you still want it. The azelf has been rare candied to 60, and has a relaxed nature.
Porygon-X said:

CML please.

i have multiple upgrades/dubiousdiscs and can spread 'rus. LMK how many of the items you want

i can.... it depends on what it is, and when i can recieve it. I currently need to backup copies of my pokemon from diamond to platinum so can i know the pokemon?

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the long wait

Im sorry, that offer isn't bad so i would take it, but because you posted in a dead thread I will have to decline. Next time, wait until my thread is on the 1st page so you know I want to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back