Pokemon Zircon and Jasper Online: Demo Available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Zircon and Jasper Online: They've been Named!

batpee1 said:
ya if you can pm me the list and type codes and such. anything to help ya mate :]
Well let me see if you can do it right first :p

here's 5 of them

An important note: It starts from 0, so pokemon #5 is actually 4 in the code.

And for the description, to start a new line, use "#" for every 40 or so characters.

Here are the type IDs as well
normal 0
fight 1
flying 2
poison 3
ground 4
rock 5
bug 6
ghost 7
fire 8
water 9
grass 10
eletric 11
psychic 12
ice 13
dragon 14
dark 15
steel 16

And the 5 Examples that you need to fill in
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=2 {global.pkName="VENASAUR" global.pkDetails="" global.pkKind="" global.pkType1=-1 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=3 {global.pkName="CHARMANDER" global.pkDetails="" global.pkKind="" global.pkType1=-1 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=4 {global.pkName="CHARMELEON" global.pkDetails="" global.pkKind="" global.pkType1=-1 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=5 {global.pkName="CHARIZARD" global.pkDetails="" global.pkKind="" global.pkType1=-1 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=6 {global.pkName="SQUIRTLE" global.pkDetails="" global.pkKind="" global.pkType1=-1 global.pkType2=-1 exit}

if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=2 {global.pkName="VENASAUR" global.pkDetails="Venusaur, the Seed Pokémon. Venusaur#uses its large petals to capture#sunlight and transform it into#energy" global.pkKind="Seed pokemon" global.pkType1=2 global.pkType2=10 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=3 {global.pkName="CHARMANDER" global.pkDetails="Charmander. A flame burns on the tip of#its tail from birth. It is said#that a Charmander dies if its flame#ever goes out. " global.pkKind="Lizard Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=4 {global.pkName="CHARMELEON" global.pkDetails="Charmeleon, the Flame Pokémon. It has#razor sharp claws and its tail is#exceptionally strong." global.pkKind="Flame Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=5 {global.pkName="CHARIZARD" global.pkDetails="Charizard, the Flame Pokémon.#Charizard's powerful flame can melt#absolutely anything." global.pkKind="Flame Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=2 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=6 {global.pkName="SQUIRTLE" global.pkDetails="Squirtle. This Tiny Turtle Pokémon#draws its long neck into its shell#to launch incredible water attacks#with amazing range and accuracy. The#blasts can be quite powerful. " global.pkKind="Tiny Turtle Pokemon" global.pkType1=9 global.pkType2=-1 exit}

ok tell me how i did mate.

batpee1 said:
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=2 {global.pkName="VENASAUR" global.pkDetails="Venusaur, the Seed Pokémon. Venusaur#uses its large petals to capture#sunlight and transform it into#energy" global.pkKind="Seed pokemon" global.pkType1=2 global.pkType2=10 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=3 {global.pkName="CHARMANDER" global.pkDetails="Charmander. A flame burns on the tip of#its tail from birth. It is said#that a Charmander dies if its flame#ever goes out. " global.pkKind="Lizard Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=4 {global.pkName="CHARMELEON" global.pkDetails="Charmeleon, the Flame Pokémon. It has#razor sharp claws and its tail is#exceptionally strong." global.pkKind="Flame Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=5 {global.pkName="CHARIZARD" global.pkDetails="Charizard, the Flame Pokémon.#Charizard's powerful flame can melt#absolutely anything." global.pkKind="Flame Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=2 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=6 {global.pkName="SQUIRTLE" global.pkDetails="Squirtle. This Tiny Turtle Pokémon#draws its long neck into its shell#to launch incredible water attacks#with amazing range and accuracy. The#blasts can be quite powerful. " global.pkKind="Tiny Turtle Pokemon" global.pkType1=9 global.pkType2=-1 exit}

ok tell me how i did mate.
You got the idea but you used too many #
There are only 3 spaces of lines in the pokedex so you can only use the # twice. Also, it's best to use the entries from the games, it sounds like they're anime ones.
You don't need to add "Pokemon" after the its kind, the game does it for you already :p
Get their info from Bulbapedia.

Anyways, please redo it. It would be a shame if you do all 489 only to have mistakes in it. ;_;

I appreciate that you're helping me, really, I do! :eek:

so i am going to help you do them all.? i did use bulbapedia i used ash's dex entries though.

batpee1 said:
so i am going to help you do them all.? i did use bulbapedia i used ash's dex entries though.

If you get it right, you'll surely be able to help and be credited for it.

Use either entry from DPPtHGSS

Remember, to only use # twice for every 40-42 characters.

if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=2 {global.pkName="VENASAUR" global.pkDetails="After a rainy day, the flower on its#back smells stronger. The scent attracts#other Pokémon." global.pkKind="Seed pokemon" global.pkType1=2 global.pkType2=10 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=3 {global.pkName="CHARMANDER" global.pkDetails="The fire on the tip of its tail is a#measure of its life. If healthy, its#tail burns intensely. " global.pkKind="Lizard Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=4 {global.pkName="CHARMELEON" global.pkDetails="In the rocky mountains where it lives,#its fiery tail shine at night like#stars." global.pkKind="Flame Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=5 {global.pkName="CHARIZARD" global.pkDetails="It is said that Charizard's fire burns#hotter if it has experienced harsh battles." global.pkKind="Flame Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=2 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=6 {global.pkName="SQUIRTLE" global.pkDetails="It shelters itself in its shell, then#strikes back with spouts of water at#every opportunity. " global.pkKind="Tiny Turtle Pokemon" global.pkType1=9 global.pkType2=-1 exit}

i didn't know if stars would fit on charmeleon so i made it add a line... (and on charizard one mite be needed before battles.).

ok how bout this time mate....

batpee1 said:
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=2 {global.pkName="VENASAUR" global.pkDetails="After a rainy day, the flower on its#back smells stronger. The scent attracts#other Pokémon." global.pkKind="Seed pokemon" global.pkType1=2 global.pkType2=10 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=3 {global.pkName="CHARMANDER" global.pkDetails="The fire on the tip of its tail is a#measure of its life. If healthy, its#tail burns intensely. " global.pkKind="Lizard Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=4 {global.pkName="CHARMELEON" global.pkDetails="In the rocky mountains where it lives,#its fiery tail shine at night like#stars." global.pkKind="Flame Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=-1 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=5 {global.pkName="CHARIZARD" global.pkDetails="It is said that Charizard's fire burns#hotter if it has experienced harsh battles." global.pkKind="Flame Pokemon" global.pkType1=8 global.pkType2=2 exit}
if obj_drawPkmn.image_index=6 {global.pkName="SQUIRTLE" global.pkDetails="It shelters itself in its shell, then#strikes back with spouts of water at#every opportunity. " global.pkKind="Tiny Turtle Pokemon" global.pkType1=9 global.pkType2=-1 exit}

i didn't know if stars would fit on charmeleon so i made it add a line... (and on charizard one mite be needed before battles.).

ok how bout this time mate...
You did it! But remove the "Pokemon" part of it. For example, you used on Squirtle "Tiny Turtle Pokemon" It should only be "Tiny Turtle". The game adds the rest of it.
Everything else it perfect.

I'll send you the txt files by PM.

Thank you so much!!

ok and don't expect them all don at once i'll prob do about 10-30 a day or so....

batpee1 said:
ok and don't expect them all don at once i'll prob do about 10-30 a day or so...

I know, I got bored after doing 4 of them.

Anyways, I'm making it public if anyone wants to help me out. Just ask first and read the tutorial on the previous page.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fgsd8r

Dont work on the ones you just completed. I'll add those to the game now.

RE: Pokemon Zircon and Jasper Online: Need help with Pokedex Code, pg 4

i can do them all but ok :p.

do you want me to pm you the one's i get done with or post them here...?

batpee1 said:
i can do them all but ok :p.

do you want me to pm you the one's i get done with or post them here...?

PM would be way better. And it's best to send in bulk. :]

Thanks!

is warturtle- fearow big enough of a bulk...?

Do you need help with Fakemon? Im actually seeing possibility in this game.

i don't think he's doing fakemon...

Full Moon said:
Do you need help with Fakemon? Im actually seeing possibility in this game.

Right now I am not considering adding Fakemon. Many of us can't even match up to DPPtHGSS spriting standards so I'm holding that off. Thank you so much for asking though! I appreciate it.

batpee1 said:
is warturtle- fearow big enough of a bulk...?
Ok that's fine. That way I can double check to make sure there are no mistakes.

kk rite now im rattatata almost to fearow.

Zierant said:
Right now I am not considering adding Fakemon. Many of us can't even match up to DPPtHGSS spriting standards so I'm holding that off. Thank you so much for asking though! I appreciate it.

Ok, well if you ever decide to, Ill help.

ok i sent you 008-021 i hope i did good :]

It was excellent, except that Venasaur was Flying/Grass D:

I fixed it though so don't worry.

ruined my easter egg :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back