Pokemon Van Gogh Promo Card Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Update (Thursday): The promotion did not launch today, but the Pokemon Center announced this afternoon that “it is coming” and to “stay tuned.” A few Van Gogh items randomly appeared and disappeared on the Pokemon Center website this morning, but the promotion did not ultimately launch yet.

As we discovered a few weeks ago, there will indeed be promo cards given out to celebrate Pokemon’s collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam!
TPCi has announced that a promo “Pikachu with Grey Felt Hat” will be given to those who make qualifying purchases on the Pokemon Center website. The promo will also be given to attendees who complete a “Pokemon Adventures” activity at the museum...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Never would I have imagine seeing the words Van Gogh and Pikachu in the same sentence but here we are lol. I don't hate it but it seems really random

I've had to delete so many comments from this story.

I am growing incredibly frustrated by people who ask questions answered in the news story, or who make assertions that directly contradict what's stated in the news story.

R-E-A-D!

Edit: This thread will now be locked. Apologies to the established commenters here who are more respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back