Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense Trading * Obtained All The Shinys * Free Shiny Give Away!

Did my trades interest you?

• Quit Impressive.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like peanut butter

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Nothing Special.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yawn... I've seen better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for:

Shiny Mew
Shiny Pikachu
Shiny Magikarp
Shiny Nidoran (F)

What would you be willing to trade? I've got
Shiny Sandshrew
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Mankey
Shiny Abra
Shiny Kakuna
Shiny Spearow
Shiny Pidgey
Shiny Jigglypuff
Shiny Zubat
Shiny Oddish
Shiny geodude
Shiny Staryu

Hi, im trading my shiny!

I'm looking for:

Shiny Mew
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Bulba
and any shiny!!

What would you be willing to trade? I've got
Shiny Mankey
Shiny Spearow
Shiny Pidgey
Shiny Jigglypuff
Shiny Zubat
Shiny Oddish
Shiny geodude
Shiny Staryu
Shiny Farfetch
Shiny Jynx
Shiny Kakuna
Shiny Growlithe
Shiny Tentacool
Shiny Poliwag
Tnx looking forward on you guys!

Hey does anyone have the legends (dont have to be shiny)

I can offer (shiny) mankey, primeape, pidgey, pidgeot

RE: Pokemon Tower Defense Trading * Obtained All The Shinys *

I'll trade you a shiny bulbasour for shiny charmander. heres trade link: 14eb6d6e2c8fee
if you want to trade another SHINY for it, leave a request. I go on almost daily

Hey :) [/size]I'm not sure if your still trading shinies generously but if you are I can offer my bestnormal color legendairies(zekroms, moltress, azelf, ho-oh.& 2 or 3 others or my common red garadose.. I don't want to let go of my shiny charizard but would for something even cooler(I hatched him with amazing luck after 20 eggs) I can also trade shiny porygon-z.. I know I don't have much 2 offer but if your interested in any trades let me know :shy: - & POKEMON is awesome! Shiney mew? Or any ligit shiny legendary would be cooool..

for one of your free trades of the day may i please have a shiny mew or if not a shiny starter. if these free give away trades are not going on anymore i am able to offer shiny pidgey, ecans, mankey, tentacool, and staryu.

Pokemon said:
This is my trading thread for Pokemon Tower Defense. On this thread you can ask people to trade with you, trade with me, or request stuff and people might give it to you. (If they are kind enough)

I have every Pokemon that the game has to offer, shiny or not. Not all are listed. I'll be willing to trade shiny Pokemon, but only for other shinys. ( Exceptions can be made. )

Here is the list.
Shiny Abra
Shiny Bulbasaur
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Squirtle
Shiny Weedle
Shiny Caterpie
Shiny Jynx
Shiny Geodude
Shiny ratatta
Shiny Jigglypuff
Shiny Mew
Shiny Vulpix
Shiny Growilthe
Shiny Mankey
Shiny Bellsprout
Shiny Poliwag
Shiny Pikachu
Shiny Pidgey
Shiny Magikarp
Shiny Nidoran (F)
Shiny Nidoran (M)
Shiny Spearow
Shiny Zubat
Shiny Paras
Shiny Oddish
Shiny Clefairy
Shiny Sandshrew
Shiny Meowth

All of these Pokemon are level 10 and i have all the ones they evolve into but that would take too long to list. Once we have made a deal we will each pm each other the trade codes, and preview codes. If I missed any please inform me. =) ( Please note that I have every Pokemon Shiny but can't list them all )
Happy trading!
* If you've never played the game before please try it, you'll love it, trust me. * http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/566150

Sorry about being in-active for a bit but now I'm ready to do as many trades as possible! =D

For this day only there will be 10 Shiny Pokemon given away freely, of your choice! All you have to do is say which one you want. =D 1 per person. Remaining Free : 7

are they all legit?? :O if they are... i see there are 7 left so van i have a shiny squirtle for free??? :O

Hey what do u want for a shiny legendary dog soorry to say but i only have these shinies: graveler lv30 butterfree lv 23 spearow lv 9 spearow lv 6 and jigglypuff lv6 and nidoranF lv7

i want a shiny bulbasaur trading for a shiny mankey, a shiny charmander trading for a shiny meowth and shiny tentacool, and a shiny squirtle trading for a shiny staryu and a shiny geodude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back