News Pokemon Tins 50% Off at Target on Black Friday

Posted this in forum, but I'm glad to see it here.

Best thing to do is buy 4 volcanion tins. you're getting your money back just from the promos, as they average 10 dollars online. then each pack is around 4 dollars after black friday, so there's 64 dollars there. huge profit. I might buy tins just to keep sealed

Posted this in forum, but I'm glad to see it here.

Best thing to do is buy 4 volcanion tins. you're getting your money back just from the promos, as they average 10 dollars online. then each pack is around 4 dollars after black friday, so there's 64 dollars there. huge profit. I might buy tins just to keep sealed
I'm sure the prices will drop once black friday hits, but seriously you're basically saving 60ish dollars, not including tax by doing this.

*sees discount on tins*

Hey! That's not bad! Now, where's the nearest Target from my house... Oh yeah, it's a five hour drive away.

*cries*

Even though I took up this offer last year I think I'm going to skip it this year, don't really need any of the tins and don't really want to deal with Black Friday and cold.

got some tins on this last year ok pulls, least its better then toys r us during the evolutions release. tins were buy 1 get 1 40% off but the base price was 25-27 while my local store had them at 20 which works out to no discount.

Last year's this was easy to get on the Internet and came with free shipping. I got a hoopa tin and pulled a full art giratina.

Best tins to look for:
-Hoopa-EX
-Volcanion-EX
-Mewtwo-EX

I would toss some bucks to get a pair of tins with this deal.

*sees discount on tins*

Hey! That's not bad! Now, where's the nearest Target from my house... Oh yeah, it's a five hour drive away.

*cries*

The sale will probably be online also, so you can possibly order no matter where the store is located. Just might have a minimum amount to get free shipping, but I wouldn't be surprised to see that minimum be set to nothing for BF.

Back