Pokemon: Teams of Courage PLEASE READ FINAL POST

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Leaders Have Been Announced!! Day 1 Starts Very Very Soon!

OK, guys, Day 1 can now start!! Here is everybody's stats!

TrainerofFury: HP: 25 Attack: 1 Defense: 2 Speed: 4
Attacks: Splash (0) Tackle (2)

aggiegwyn: HP: 25 Attack: 2 Defense: 2 Speed: 3
Attacks: Tackle (2) Sand-Attack (0)(-1 Defense)

Culex77: HP: 30 Attack: 3 Defense: 3 Speed: 5
Attacks: Scratch (2) Leer (0) (-1 Defense)

Dark Sonic J: HP: 30 Attack: 2 Defense: 2 Speed: 3
Attacks: Tail Whip (-1 Defense) Tackle (2)

batui4: HP: 25 Attack: 3 Defense: 2 Speed: 4
Attacks: Teleport (+1 Defense) Confusion (2)

Ice_Master: HP: 25 Attack: 2 Defense: 1 Speed: 4
Attacks: Peck (2) Growl (-1 Attack)

Chiraami: HP: 25 Attack: 1 Defense: 2 Speed: 3
Attacks: Tackle (2) Growl (-1 Attack)

Flying_Swampert: HP: 30 Attack: 3 Defense: 2 Speed: 2
Attacks: Tackle (2) Growl (-1 Attack)

I'll update more in a bit!

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Leaders Have Been Announced!! Day 1 Starts Very Very Soon!

Floppy sighs, watching the 2 sleeping Pokemon
"WAKE. UP!" "JEEZ! WHAT ARE YOU?! BABIES?!"

Serina wakes up and gets prepared for the day.."I hope these guys hurry up and get ready we have to leave soon.."

*Wakes up*

"Fresh Morning air I love it."

OoC: Forgot my stats

IC: Dax the Pichu was grabbed by a passing Fearow from his home in Olivine. The fearow carried him for a long time before Dax was able to get loose from its grip. It fell and landed in a bush. Dax got up and saw he was in a small town surrounded by trees.
"Ohno, where am I? How will I get home?"

OOC: oh no our leader is offline :0
Serina looks at Ghysic.." Are you ready to go G?"

*Riku wakes up*

"Ahhhh. What a great morning. I wonder what the others are doing?"

"Yea I'm ready Serina to go."

"Ugh, about time you woke up. Now, let's explore this place while the Pidgey is still sleeping."
Floppy jumps over to the body of water near the Dragon's den.
"Okay, let's see what kind of Pokemon are here."
Floppy, heading into the cave, gets attacked by a Dragonair, which tackles Floppy into one of the Whirl Pools.
"W-Where am I?"
Floppy finds an underwater world, like Atlantis.

"Well since DSJ is still gettin ready lets go explore for a while.."

Decmaster: HP: 25 Attack: 3 Defense: 2 Speed: 3
Attacks: Bubble (2) Smokescreen (-1 Attack)

Sniperfrog: HP: 30 Attack: 3 Defense: 2 Speed: 4
Attacks: Quick Attack (2) Leer (-1 Defense)

shampoo-thief: HP: 25 Attack: 2 Defense: 1 Speed: 3
Attacks: Thundershock (2) Charm (-2 Attack)

dragonspit99: HP: 25 Attack: 3 Defense: 2 Speed: 2
Attacks: Wrap (2) Leer (-1 Defense)

Kaiserchu: HP: 30 Attack: 4 Defense: 2 Speed: 3
Attacks: Scratch (2) Feint (2)(Breaks Through Protect)

TheDarkLucario: HP: 25 Attack: 2 Defense: 2 Speed: 3
Attacks: Quick Attack (2) Foresight (0)(You can hit ghosts)

cool kid master555: HP: 25 Attack: 3 Defense: 1 Speed: 4
Attacks: Hypnosis (Opponent sleeps) Lick (2)

Update with more in a bit!

"Well lets go gang. Come on! Wake up already! Oh no! A aipom raided our food. I guess i'll have to chase him to retreive our supplies. Wake up and help me guys!"

*Above the water*
"Awww man there goes our leader... oh wait he's a water type. Oh well I'll just have to wait."

*Dax sees a dratini and taps on his shoulder*
"Excuse me? Can you help me? I'm lost. Do you know how to get to Olivine City from here?"

"OK lets explore Serina."

*Goes off exploring*

"W-wow...This place is amazing." Floppy says, astonished at the beautiful underwater world.
Floppy, distracted by the many fish Pokemon, gets tackled by the Dragonair again. Which leaves like a coward.
"How mean!"
Floppy runs from the Dragonair, and asks a Remoraid "Hello, how do you get out of here?"

(Ok then forget my last post)
"Hey thats where im going now. Whats your name? Mine is Drako."

Ok, I just wanted to tell you guys some stuff.

1. It would make the game less confusing if you stated what Team you're on before posting just so that nobody gets confused.
2. I'll update soon with the Shop and Today's Findable Items.
3. The First Day ends in 48 hours.
4. I'll post the Daily Quizzes Soon!
5. Remember, you can always Mutiny against your Leader if you don't like them!
6. Use your stats!

TeamTranquility: "Hey Ghysic look over here...!"

Team Gyro

"I'm Dax. You are going to Olivine? Can I come with you? Please?"

Back