Pokemon TCG Selling Sites

DigiWillz

Aspiring Trainer
Okay, so I have been looking around the internet for some good websites for getting the most money out of my bulk Pokemon cards. I looked at T&T but they looked like a scam. I looked at professor-oak and they are closed for website maintenance until June 5th. All the sites I looked at weren't very good. Do you guys have any suggestions of sites I should visit? o_O

Squeak's Game World. This company was founded recently by Shaun Kauffman - a Pokemon player. He always is looking to give back to people in the community and would be a good person to deal bulk to.

Consider contacting local card shops in your area. Also, at large tournaments (State, Regional and/or National Championship), multiple vendors usually attend to sell their various Pokémon supplies. In addition, these vendors will also buy bulk product from players too.

eBay or craigslist are also options. The short version is that the more effort you put into selling, the more you can earn. Some caveats like just having horrible timing or overpricing your merchandise the entire time and by significant margins. XD

Back