Pokemon TCG 2023 “Back to School Pencil Tin” and “Eraser Blister” Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon TCG “Back to School Eraser Blister” and “Pencil Tin” we first posted about months ago have now been revealed!
The Eraser Blister will come with two booster packs and one of two erasers featuring Smoliv or Lechonk. They will retail for $8.99 each.

P8944_3D_Back_to_School_Eraser_Blister_2023_LeChonk_EN-1024x940-1-200x184.jpg

P8944_3D_Back_to_School_Eraser_Blister_2023_Smolive_EN-1024x940-1-200x184.jpg

P8944_3D_Back_to_School_Eraser_Blister_2023_Back_EN-1024x940-1-200x184.jpg

The Pencil Tin features Pikachu and comes with two booster packs. The tin can hold pencils and pens. It will cost $9.99.

P8943_3D_B2S_Pencil_Case_Packed_EN-1024x618-1-200x121.jpg

Front...

Continue reading...

Why are they pushing lechonk so much as the face of Scarlet and Violet? They could have piecked many different, cuter, choices. I don't know anything about the game but why these two pokemon as erasers?

My question is a bit specific:
Will this be an american only thing or also aviable in europe? :)

Why are they pushing lechonk so much as the face of Scarlet and Violet? They could have piecked many different, cuter, choices. I don't know anything about the game but why these two pokemon as erasers?
becasue lechonk proved to be really popuar after they first revealed it in the scarlet and violet trailer

I have zero strong feelings about this! I like seeing Paldea evolved packs though, and the fact that the erasers aren’t Pokémon that are used to the point of exhaustion is great! Thank goodness it’s not a Pikachu or Eevee eraser.
very nice

Back