'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Silhouettes of Yesterday's Pokemon, More 'CoroCoro' Info [6/12]

In regards to the incest comment WPM made at the start of the article. Mummy Zoroark isn't with Daddy Zoroark any more, however, she's been good friends with Mr. Ditto for a long time.

Will we actually get new information when Coro Coro is released, or has everything completely been reveiled?

Sudowoodo said:
Will we actually get new information when Coro Coro is released, or has everything completely been reveiled?

I think they dumped it all. No more till the E3 Nintendo Conference.

I want to start off saying that I love all of the new Pokémon. And as for that Martijn guy or whatever is name is....at least he's keeping us entertained.

RE: 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Silhouettes of Yesterday's Pokemon, More 'CoroCoro' Info [6

QwertyNinja493 said:
(*Reads Update*) ..... Ewwwwwww.

I happen to find that equally as disgusting as you...lol

So a mommy Zoroark raises a baby Zorua, which then evolves to a Zoroark and then the mommy and the son spend some quality time and then boom! baby Zorua.

Ice Arceus said:
So a mommy Zoroark raises a baby Zorua, which then evolves to a Zoroark and then the mommy and the son spend some quality time and then boom! baby Zorua.

And whether that baby is a little boy or a little girl, the cycle would continue and one of the parents would need to do the nasty with their son/daughter/grandson/granddaughter. :S

Unless - as others have said - you use Ditto. :p

OR perhaps Zorua/Zoroark can't even breed at all.

Rockoto said:
I think they dumped it all. No more till the E3 Nintendo Conference.

Who says Pokemon will even be at E3? It never has before.

dadragonslye said:
ditto the event pokemon and trade them with everyone.:)
That sort of thinking is the reason why Zoroark and Zoroa are not going to be able to breed. Game Freak are not stupid.

Back