Pokemon Special: Black & White Manga

XieRH

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know any official translators other than Chuang Yi (which is based in my country hence providing me with a good supply of hardcopies)

photo0286x.jpg

^ Mein

The fan scanlations move a lot faster though. I "read" volume 33 way before i got its hardcopy.

mlouden03 don't PM me asking for my top secret classified location.

Avrik

Aspiring Trainer
Hmmmm, I haven't read any of them, but I'd love to. Anyone know if they are good?

DarkraiLord

The Shadow Gym Leader
Anyone find it odd that they completely skipped Black battling Cress? Along with them going to Striaton City all together? What is this I don't even!!!

XieRH

Aspiring Trainer
The current scanlators /a/non don't scan everything.

Do not forget that pokespe is serialised in Shogakukan grade 3, 4, and 5. I'm not sure which of the 3 is /a/non doing, but it doesn't take a genius to realise the remaining 2 that they don't have are the ones which you don't see scanlated.

For those who want it explicitly spelt out from the horse's mouth: http://anonscanlations.blogspot.com/2011/03/about-pokemon-special-bw-numbering.html

ashinto

Aspiring Trainer
XieRH said:
Pokespe virizion is too adorable!

17qw5f.jpg

I want it.
What is that from?? I read chp. 1-7, but I never saw this pic before.Where is everyone reading B/W??

XieRH

Aspiring Trainer
Untitled.png

You guys have no idea how hard I am praying right now that this is under WS4 so that /a/non will cover it under their scanlations. My body has readied itself. EDIT: nevermind it's not :(

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
XieRH, by any chance can you let us know the chapters where each raw picture you're posting comes from? Just so I know when I'm looking forward to it.

XieRH

Aspiring Trainer
They are monthly, each month 3 chapters in 3 magazines, grades 3,4,5 Weekly shonen. A/non/ scanlates only grade 4.

XieRH

Aspiring Trainer
They already did. Like I said A/non/ scanlates only grade 4. NOTE: Castelia gym is being skipped too.

EDIT: ok I was a little out of date with the post before this.

Pokespe chapters go into these 2 current sources:

WSJ Grade 4
Corocoro ichiban

Based on the pokespe website castelia gym will be (or has been) covered in corocoro ichiban

Since viz is currently planning to serialise the BW manga as well you could try your luck there for your waiter gym fix. in future of course, eventually.

ashinto

Aspiring Trainer
My brother has purchased the Viz serializations of the manga mainly due to the fact that he has an eye condition that makes it extremely tough for him to read text on a computer. The first book is 4 chapters that haven't been scanlated online, with the second book covering the introduction of White to the start of the N battle.

The books are pretty short, only 3-4 chapters per book, so we may have to wait a while to see the First gym battle...

XieRH

Aspiring Trainer
ashinto said:
My brother has purchased the Viz serializations of the manga mainly due to the fact that he has an eye condition that makes it extremely tough for him to read text on a computer. The first book is 4 chapters that haven't been scanlated online, with the second book covering the introduction of White to the start of the N battle.

Ya I have 'em too. Juniper is pure gold in the manga
655v09.jpg

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
... That is one hungry Munna. I swear it bit him in the eyes this time (not that it has teeth).