Pokemon Pokemon or Pokeymanz???

Pokemon or Pokeymanz?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach

Thread Killer
Which name do you hear or use more often of the two? The correct one? Or the thing that most adults call it? Just curious.

I personally enjoy calling them Pokeymanz, mostly because its quoting all the people who aren't cool enough to play it lol....

RE: Pokemon or Pokeymanz?

I here pokeymanz alot because I like to make jokes with pokeymanz in it!! LOL

I call them both. Sometimes, I say Pokemon, but during other times I call them Pokemanz/Pokeymanz. My current usertitle uses Pokemanz:p

I ran out of Pogeymanz to show you >o<

Yeah, I only use Pokemon if I'm not crazy, which is .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of the time XD.

Pfft there is no such thing as "Pokemon" or "Pokeymanz", only Pogeymanz >:O

Haha, My grandpa always calls it Pokeymanz. I think he does it to annoy me. I remember being at a video game section in a store once, and I heard this guy call it Pokeymanz too. :p
I always call it Pokemon.

Pokeymanz just sounds, people trying to be cool lol. I suppose I use Pokemon more, Im just a formal Raichu.

~Raichupika33~

i have never heard anyone say pokeymanz. everyone i know says pokemon including my parents an adult relatives (if they even know what pokemon is)

I usually call them Pokemon, but Pokeymanz when I'm kidding around with my friends.

My mom calls it pokeMON. Note the emphasis is the "Mon". All my friends are like "My mommy said Pokyman or whatever are Evil!!!1!!!11!!!" Then they discuss what was on MTV last night!

safariblade said:
I have never heard anyone say pokeymanz. everyone I know says pokemon including my parents an adult relatives (if they even know what pokemon is)

Tbh, it's the same for me.

I have never called, nor have heard pokemon being called pokeymanz or anything of that sort.

Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back