Pokemon: Opal Version game. need helpers!!! Update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update!!! Good Morning Folks, the official Opal version forums are up and running! Become a member here! http://s10.invisionfree.com/Silver_Zangoose/

C'mon we need more people!
Btw, my name on that forum is "Asuran" if you were wondering.

Can I help? I'll gladly help you make new information about pokemon in the pokedex. Also, can I be a tester on the game?

Sure, but let me tell you: it is nowhere near done! We only have the descriptions of a few Pokemon and seven beta sprites. Not a single map, in fact the discriptions of the town aren't complete. Our storyline only goes up to getting the starters, and the Pokedex goes only to the 12th Pokemon.

Do not fear if I'm here! Just tell me what to do(except making sprites, cause I have no idea how to, but if whould like to teach me, I'll gladly learn!) and I'll do it!

Silver Zangoose, I am now free from much work. Can I help with the Attacks, Ability, Stats, etc.? And, I would like to help with new Items, TMs, HMs, Berries, etc. So, can I re-join the Group? I am also be able to help in Plots, and Map-making. Thank You.

I can do maps in towns and the big maps. So if you need this done it's going to be done.

Tell me what I need to do.

Also a new Bannette lines should be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back