Pokemon Manchester Battle Roads Report!

Pokepower22

Ryan Moorhouse
Whoo,the Battle Roads weekend finaly came. I was Playing my Usual ZekEels with the added Tornadus EX I obtained about a week earlier:

Pokemon:14

3 Zekrom B/W
1 Zekrom EX N/D
1 Tynamo (38/101) N/V
2 Tynamo (39/101) N/V
3 Eelektrick N/V
1 Mewtwo EX N/D
1 Shaymin U/L
1 Tornadus EX D/E
1 Tyroge HG/SS

Trainers:18

2 Level Ball N/D
3 Switch B/W
2 Pluspower B/W
2 Pokemon Catcher E/P
2 Junk Arm T/R
1 Random Reciver D/E
2 Eviolite N/V
2 Ultra Ball D/E
2 Super Rod N/V

Supporters:14

3 Proffesor Oaks New Theory HG/SS
3 Pokemon Collector HG/SS
4 Proffesor Juniper B/W & N/D(Cos i love the N/D Art)
2 Sages Training C/L / U/D
1 N D/E
1 Seeker T/R

Energy:14

10 Lightning
4 Double Coulorless N/D

Got there and the usual players where there,no suprising faces.After waiting about an hour the rounds finaly got underway.

First Round-Pokepower22/ ZekEels vs ???(comment if you played me and ill put your name in)/ ZekEels

Rounds were best of three(Hooray:p)

Match One:
Mewtwo Straight out and won the match-as simple as that.

Match Two:
About 2nd Turn Mewtwo and asked the guy if he had a mewtwo.He dident-Thats why the games were going easy.Won with a Tornadus/Zekrom after he finaly took out mewtwo.

1-0

Over the table a Dark Deck was Luring and winning Like Crazy...

2nd Round- Pokepower22/ ZekEels vs Jessica/ Empoleon/Tornadus EX

Match One:

KOed Tornadus to get it out of the way,sent up Zekrom and KOed all the Empoleons.

Match Two:

Same Way as one,Bye Bye Tornadus and Empoleons.

2-0

The Dark Deck was Still Undefeated....

3rd Round- Pokepower22/ ZekEels vs Ryce(I hope thats how a spell it)/ ZekEels+Raikou EX

1st Match:

Both steadly took prizes and deneying Tynamos to evovle.I think i got one out and it went my way from the end untill i catchered his Raikou and KOed for game.

2nd Match:

Bad start,couldnt get anything going, he won it quite fast.

3rd Match:

Constant Prize Drawings knocking out each others EX's untill we had to have a time pause because someone next to Ryce decides to bite his fingers.BECAUSE THATS NORMAL.Anyways the round continues and i ko Raikou using two pluspowers and Zekrom EX and he scoops.

3-0

The only two Decks to go undeafeted are...Mine and the Dark Deck. 4th round time.

4th Round: Pokepower22 / ZekEels vs ?/ Dark Rush(Zorua,Zoroark,Darkrai EX and Weviles)

1st Match:

Had a feeling this was gona be hard since the 2nd most top Senior player in the UK was beaten by this deck.i start off with the Tornadus EX and a couple of bench Pokemon,attached the DCE and PONT for the Hopefully 2 Pluspowers or 1 Pluspower 1 Junk Arm. One Pluspower...no Junk Arm,so leave the Lone Zorua with 10 HP remaining.The deck did not get a good start and i got a power on prizes but i placed mewtwo down at the wrong time,and it ended up losing me the game.

2nd Match:

SAME START! no Pluspowers or ponts though,so leave the Zorua with a small 30 Damage.The deck just litraly pounces through my Pokemon,not taking one prize card till halkfway through the match.i Ended up having nothing in my hand but an ultra ball and two cards to discard and finaly got going taking two prizes-then time was called.he had tooken half the prizes-he won.

Didnt make it into top cut,-but came 3rd.

Props:
Coming 3rd
Getting a Shaymin EX
Having fun
Pulling two holos from the 2 packs i won

Slops:
NO VICTORY CUPS! Complaining to Pokemon Int. about that one
Not making it into top cut AGEIN(i never frickin make it:p)
Someone biting an Opponents fingers.

Hopefully going to another Battle Roads in Sheffeild the day I post this,so watch out for that report!

If you got 3rd, you should have gotten a Bronze Victory Cup.

I don't like best of three for Swiss Rounds. It takes too long.

King Arceus said:
If you got 3rd, you should have gotten a Bronze Victory Cup.

I don't like best of three for Swiss Rounds. It takes too long.
Yeah,gona send em a message about it tomorow.Yeah Swiss does take ages,but in my Sheffeild matches it actualy worked out for me better.

Pokepower22 said:
Yeah,gona send em a message about it tomorow.Yeah Swiss does take ages,but in my Sheffeild matches it actualy worked out for me better.

Did you get a reply yet?

Back