pokemon Lv X ?

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
dodaitoselvx.jpg

Dodaitoise LV.X – Grass – HP160 Level Up
Poke-Power: Voice of the Forest:
You may use this power once during your turn, if you have more prize cards left than your opponent. Choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon and switch it with his or her Active Pokemon. This power can’t be used if Dodaitoise is affected by a Special Condition.

[G][G][G][C] Ground Zero: 100 damage. This attack also does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon, and Dodaitoise does 30 damage to itself.

Weakness: Fire (+30)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

as u can see, lv X pokemon have the characteristic of both pokemon ex and star pokemon

pokemon EX
- powerful atks
- great power/ body
- and also the massive retreat cost

star pokemon
- the pokemon comes out of the frame!

with star and EX combined together, im pretty sure that there's a lot more combo to come! I cant wait to see the other Lv X pokemon!:D:D

and I wonder if new sets would have something like "super rare candy", which helps u evolve a basic directly into stage 2 lv X form (i call it stage 3 pokemon).

We wouldn't know what will be ahead of us since very limited information has been scooped by WPM about Lv.X Pokemon. We won't know what other cards that will be fated to appear in front of us as Only a few Cards has been found. Nothing else is known about this new set untill we are able to experience it in the future. Unless you come from the future, we won't have a single clue of what they are. Guesses are useless, so I advice you members to not post guesses. So, I guess this topic is closed.

TYranitarFReak said:
dodaitoselvx.jpg

Dodaitoise LV.X – Grass – HP160 Level Up
Poke-Power: Voice of the Forest:
You may use this power once during your turn, if you have more prize cards left than your opponent. Choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon and switch it with his or her Active Pokemon. This power can’t be used if Dodaitoise is affected by a Special Condition.

[G][G][G][C] Ground Zero: 100 damage. This attack also does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon, and Dodaitoise does 30 damage to itself.

Weakness: Fire (+30)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

as u can see, lv X pokemon have the characteristic of both pokemon ex and star pokemon

pokemon EX
- powerful atks
- great power/ body
- and also the massive retreat cost

star pokemon
- the pokemon comes out of the frame!

with star and EX combined together, im pretty sure that there's a lot more combo to come! I cant wait to see the other Lv X pokemon!:D:D

and I wonder if new sets would have something like "super rare candy", which helps u evolve a basic directly into stage 2 lv X form (i call it stage 3 pokemon).

maybe not basic 2 lv.X but perhaps there will b a card stage 1 2 lv.X

Hes right though. You need to evo it from that poke, and it also has the same name as it, so it can be, at max, a 4-4-2-2 line of the Lv X and the normal form. Its power is okay, but its attack is pretty bad.

30 damage to yourself is a lot, so therefore, this card really isn't that powerful.

I guess the attack isn't that powerful because the opponent only draws one prize card instead of the two for EXs'.

Lo i hope there is a roserade lv. x hahaha
im sure they will just stage 2's in the first level x. set, as well as legendaries.
then in the following sets, do the "lesser pokemon" level x., such as stage 1's

JPO said:
Lo i hope there is a roserade lv. x hahaha
im sure they will just stage 2's in the first level x. set, as well as legendaries.
then in the following sets, do the "lesser pokemon" level x., such as stage 1's
yea, just like RS, they only have stupid basic exs. How uncreative is that...

All of them are practially "better" versions of their BS counterparts.

Lapras:
3 for 30 + Confused?
10+ Water gun?

Magmar:
3 for 40 Burn?
Smokescreen 10?

What were they thinking?

Back