Pokemon League Giveaways for Pokemon Day 2024 Revealed, Includes Cancelled Promos!

Eh, they didnt have to give anyone anything for free but ok
I understand that it’s “free” in the sense that TPCi could’ve easily just let this year’s Pokémon Day go by with just a Pokémon Presents but it feels like that they want it to more than just that by doing events on that day.

My complaint is that it just consists of recycled products and stuff that’s easily available on Pokémon Center, the only items being given out that are truly “new” are the dice and Pokémon GO code card.
wish i could buy that ETB and get te promos but im broke and have to work that day :(
Some of the ETBs are still available on Pokémon Center and the promos should readily available on the secondhand market (with special attention going to Galarian Mr. Rime, that one was given out in some regions and its close to $50 USD on TCGPlayer).

I Managed to see this from my local league a couple of days before because i asked them if they could give me the cards because i couldnt be there the 27th,i really like them though,love this kind of stamped promos.

Back