Pokemon League Giveaways for Pokemon Day 2024 Revealed, Includes Cancelled Promos!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We previously reported that select Pokemon Leagues would be hosting a “Pokemon Day 2024” event on Tuesday, February 27th. We now have photos of the merchandise TPCi has sent to those Leagues to give out to fans.

Pokemon-Day-2024-Goodies-300x225.jpg

The kit includes Pokemon League stamped promos that were supposed to release at hobby stores during the pandemic. They’re from Rebel Clash, Darkness Ablaze, and Evolving Skies. They did release in some foreign countries at the time, as we reported back then, but their release was ultimately cancelled in the United States.
Each promo comes in packs of 40 or 50. Their quantity differs because TPCi printed the cards back then and stored them until now, rather than...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I am curious about the size of the Pikachu figures. Hope they are larger in size :)
Check out the sizes of the white boxes in the back, also if you Google "Pokemon Center Pikachu Moods figures" you'll get pictures of them, because they were already released.

Check out the sizes of the white boxes in the back, also if you Google "Pokemon Center Pikachu Moods figures" you'll get pictures of them, because they were already released.
Yeah, but still not 100% certain of their size. Boxes can be deceiving since most boxes with figures tend to have an abundance of plastic packaging to prevent movement. To me, best case scenario, it's the size of chunkichu from Celebrations.

At first I saw the two dice fotos in small and worried they had printed the wrong numbers on them
(cause the tail shows 1 and the head shows a 2, when it should show a 6 ), then I was able to enlarge the first image, and it seems like there are three pikachu heads and assumably 3 tails on it.
cubiform pikahydra
(I like it a lot though. Wished I could get my hands on one)

Eh, outside of the dice and the cancelled promos this is a bit weak. The tins are still available on Pokémon Center and I assume the PC-exclusive ETBs are ones available on the site too.

Oh, and there are a couple of things I noticed in the article that seemed a bit off.

Here's the first...
In terms of sealed product, each League will receive three Pokemon Center Pikachu Moods figures, a Pokemon Center Elite Trainer Box, and three Pokemon GO tins.
...and three Pokemon GO tins.
I'm only seeing two GO tins there, the other one is one of those generic Poké Ball tins that contain two packs and a coin. That said I wouldn't be surprised if some Leagues technically got three Pokémon GO tins since there are POGO-branded tins that use the Poké/Great/Ultra Ball tins.

And here's the second...
There are also sticker sheets and Pokemon GO code cards for Pokemon TCG Live. It’s currently unknown what the codes can be redeemed for in the program.
...and Pokemon GO code cards for Pokemon TCG Live. It’s currently unknown what the codes can be redeemed for in the program.
These look like they're strictly for Pokémon GO, I'm not seeing TCG Live's app image anywhere on the card. As for what they redeem for I'm assuming it'll either be some sort of promotional in-app apparel or, if we're lucky, an item bundle. And yes, I'm leaving out any chance of there being some form of Special Research since Niantic isn't that generous.

wish i could buy that ETB and get te promos but im broke and have to work that day :(

Back