Writing Pokemon Journey Through Life, CHAPTER 11 IS HERE! COME CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT!

Do you think this story is any good?

• This is pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOO!! This is a sad excuse for a fan fic!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RE: Pokemon Journey Through Life, CHAPTER 8 IS HERE! COME CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT!

Something suprising is really going to happen thats all I can say! I think I may even have a sequal lined up but I REALLY don't want to get ahead of myself. Right now its a little hard to find time to write, I'm doing homework, trying to write, and be on the forums.

RE: Pokemon Journey Through Life, CHAPTER 8 IS HERE! COME CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT!

Aquajet_23 said:
I'm SO Gonna read this Fanfic! (Which I already am :p)

Me too ! This is the greatest fanfic I ever read !! I love how he end his chapters, how the story starts, and everything !! Keep it up MonkeyKing !!!

Wow bellomence! Thanks alot! Thank you so much! Well sorry this chapter took so long, lots of school stuff, really busy! Anyway hope you like! Please let me know!

Chapter 9
“Guys wake up, come on we have to keep moving!” Max said while he was shaking Ellen and yelling at Matt at the same time. “WAKE UP EVERYONE!!” Max yelled at the top of his lungs. Matt, Ellen and all their Pokémon shot up, instantly startled.

“Max it’s like 5:30 is this really necessary?” asked Matt

“We need to get moving I think all of us could use some training. Besides I hate being stuck in the same place all the time” Max replied

“You know I actually agree with you there I like to keep moving to,” said Matt

“So do I but NOT THIS EARLY!” argued Ellen

“Well we are all up now so we might as well get moving” responded Matt.

The 3 and their Pokémon got ready and headed out the door. They decided to take a path that headed further north as opposed to one that went east. The path wasn’t exactly defined; there was a lot of moving in and out between trees.

“Hey you guys want to stop and eat lunch?” asked Max

“Sure, since we woke up early we might as well eat lunch early,” Matt replied.

The three sat down under a tree and brought out all they had to eat, and there Pokémon dined with them. Pikachu and Staravia had come to be close friends, and when they had finished their lunch Matt had allowed both of them to explore the woods while everyone finished up. Pikachu and Staravia walked to the east of where the others were. As they were walking Pikachu’s hyper sensitive ears had picked something up. It was too far away for them to walk to and still get back in time to catch the others from leaving them behind. Pikachu signaled for Staravia to lie down on his belly, Pikachu then climbed on his back and Staravia managed to fly upward. Pikachu basically steered Staravia in the direction need to go, but after a while Staravia could hear it for himself. The sound was a voice of a boy, it was not deep but it wasn’t shrill either. There were leaves rustling all around where the words of the boy couldn’t be heard. The rustling of the leaves were heard in spurts, the leaves would only move after the boy said something. But it wasn’t just rustling, when the leaves were heard there was also a chime that was heard simultaneously. Pikachu couldn’t tell who it was, but when the boy pulled out a shiny red ball and returned a Pokémon that was out in front of him, Pikachu knew it was a trainer. The boy started walking; he was headed in the same direction that Matt, Max and Ellen were eating. Pikachu signaled for Staravia to return to their trainer, they knew that this trainer would run into Matt if he kept heading this direction.

Staravia flew back to Matt, Pikachu jumped onto Matt’s shoulder and Staravia landed on the ground. Matt, Max and Ellen were packing up their bags and were just about ready to leave.

“Well look who we have here!” A voice said from behind a tree.

“Oh no” Matt knew that voice, he turned and looked “James, what are you doing here?”

James walked out from behind a tree with a Pokémon by his side. The Pokémon was pretty big; it was green with yellow on its back and on its feet. It had a brown streak running down the middle of its back with 2 green bushes on both sides.

“Well Mr. Wimp-wimp I’m allowed to walk around and train. That’s how I got my awesome Grotle can’t you tell!”

“Yes James I can tell” Matt said trying to restrain himself from exploding with anger “That is a cool Pokémon”

“Ha well no one can deny that, let’s see what you have here. That same wimpy penguin, ha I guess that’s your little mouse to! Oh and look at that bird! If you’re going to catch a bird, catch a good one like this!” James reached for his belt and grabbed a Pokeball; he threw it up in the air. Revealed was a large silver bird with red wings.

“No way!” Matt, Max and Ellen said in unison.

That Skarmory Chazz saw may have just been the same one James has. How he managed to catch that I don’t know Matt thought.

“You like my Skarmory huh! He’s way to beastly for anyone but me to handle!”

“Ha! It’s all talk with you James and it’s been like that for years!”

“Oh really, well why don’t you put your money where your mouth is, double battle now. Grotle, Skarmory take your places.”

“Fine, let’s do this Pip…”

“Matt stop, you don’t have a single type advantage against those 2. I know you didn’t have an advantage last time but now it’s even worse. I’m helping you!”

“Ellen I don’t think…”

“Hey I hate James just as much as you do if not even more, you don’t get a say in this I’m helping!”

“Fine, Piplup you’re up!”

“Ha what is it with you and that penguin!”

“I’m up next! Ponyta take the stage!”

“Ha wow this is too good! Matt’s having the girl fight for him with a puny little pony! Ha wow this is going to be easier than I thought”

“Ponyta is not puny! Ponyta show them what you got! Fire spin at Skarmory now!” A fiery tornado was accumulated in front of Ponyta and then launched at the metallic bird.

“Skarmory get out of there!” Skarmory flew up and completely dodged the tornado. It quickly dissipated into nothingness. “Grotle, use Bite on Piplup!”

“Piplup try and dodge it!” Matt called. With Grotle being much larger then Turtwig it had slowed down quite a bit as well. With Piplup still quick as can be, it wasn’t hard for Piplup to dash out of the way. Grotle halted directly in between Piplup and Ponyta waiting for an order from James. Matt looked at Ellen who he realized was thinking the same thing!

“Piplup bubble beam!”

“Ponyta ember!”

Piplup and Ponyta shot their attacks at the same time sandwiching Grotle in between!

“Grotle Withdraw quick!” yelled James. The large turtle curled up in a ball and quickly raised its defense. The steam that was created from the 2 attacks cleared to show Grotle standing and back ready to fight, however he was still injured from the attack. “Skarmory we need to win this! Come down from their with an aerial ace! Knock that Pony back to wherever it came from!”

“Ponyta get ready for an ember attack! Go when I say now!” Ponyta looked at Ellen and nodded. A white light was seen shooting down straight towards Ponyta. It looked like a meteor falling from space but it was in fact Skarmory! “NOW!” Ponyta opened her mouth but nothing came out, she was stunned. It was then when she looked at Ellen, all of a sudden a huge flamethrower shot out of Ponyta’s mouth straight toward Skarmory. Skarmory, still shooting toward the Ponyta was engulfed in the flames. Skarmory was immediately hit by the extremely powerful fire attack and started falling. It turned on its belly, still falling in the direction of Ponyta. However Ponyta didn’t let up to get out of the way of the falling bird. The fiery bird was falling near, Ponyta tried to dodge out of the way but it was too late. Skarmory had fallen onto Ponyta causing massive damage. They both lay on the ground next to each other, Skarmory was badly burnt and Ponyta was on the ground with a small gash in her leg from Skarmory’s metal skin. You could tell both Pokémon were down for the count, neither could even get up.

“Skarmory get back here now! You’re going to get a lot of training for this!” James ordered.

“Ponyta are you ok!” called Ellen as she ran to her Pokémon. “Here this will make you feel better,” Ellen reached into her back pack and pulled out a small canister. She pressed a button on it and some type of spray came out, it didn’t immediately affect Ponyta but Ellen knew it would work. “Now you take a nice long rest Ponyta! Great job!”

“Ellen where did you get a potion, that was a potion right?” Max questioned

“There potions, and there were some in the room we stayed in last night, thought I would take them!” responded Ellen.

“Hey dumb and dumber, quit the chitter-chatter! Matt let me show you how I finish a battle, Grotle use razor leaf!” Grotle shot the sharp leaves right at Piplup, they were faster than ever!

“Piplup down!” Piplup dropped to the ground as the razor leafs whizzed by his head! “Now use bubble beam!” called Matt!

“Grotle, counter it with bullet seed!”
The two attacks met each other in the middle of the field causing an explosion of smoke!

“Piplup lets take advantage of this smoke! Use the move we have been working on, Whirlpool!”

Piplup accumulated a large amount of water above his head that started swirling almost like a tornado. Piplup shot it straight at where he thought Grotle was, dissipating the smoke as it traveled to him.

“Grotle move!” James yelled! Seeing the whirlpool, Grotle distinctively ran to get out of the way. However the smoke that the whirlpool had gone through seemed too had stunted its power, so it dissipated as well.

“Grotle, finish this! Bullet seed!” Commanded James. Grotle started running towards Piplup, then shot a quick, yet powerful bullet seed at Piplup.

“Try and dodge it Piplup!” called Matt
However it was too late, the bullet seed had hit Piplup square in the chest, causing Piplup to be knocked to the ground!

“Piplup are you ok! Can you get up?” Piplup slowly started to rise; it stood up and was ready to fight back!

“Grotle don’t let them get in another attack in! Use bite!”

Grotle picked up speed and lunged straight for Piplup, there was no way it could be avoided. So Piplup countered, he started to glow a bright white light, first in his wings and then his whole body caught up. Matt knew what was going on right when Piplup’s wings started to glow; Piplup was readying the move metal claw. Since metal claw couldn’t be used by Piplup, Matt knew his Piplup had evolved into the ever strong Prinplup! Grotle lunged at Prinplup right as the white coat shot off. Prinplup was able to block the attack with metal claw, throwing Grotle to the ground, knocked out from the magnitude and spontaneity of the attack.

“Grotle! NO! Get up now! That happened to fast! You couldn’t have one!” James yelled in shock! “Ugh Grotle return, you wouldn’t of won if you didn’t have that type advantage. Ha you had to have the stupid girl fight for you! No way you could have won in a real fight! Let me know when you want to fight for yourself, see you losers later!” James ran off into the distance.

Matt didn’t even hear what James had said. He looked to Prinplup and then ran to his newly evolved companion. Prinplup jumped into his arms, obviously happy about the evolution.
“Prinplup that was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for anything more!” exclaimed Matt “You must be tired after that long match, here take a good long rest” Matt returned Prinplup to his Pokeball. Matt was ecstatic about overcoming James once more!

The 3 continued moving along their unbeaten path, wondering what’s in store for them.

Well there you go! I am getting this feeling that this wasn't my best chapter and I may have botched the battle a little bit but I'll let you judge that! How's my grammer gamercal?

RE: Pokemon Journey Through Life, CHAPTER 9 IS HERE! COME CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT!

Great chapter, as usual!
Ellen gets to have her first battle with a trainer, and Piplup evolves into Prinplup!

This chapter was nice, and I can't really find anything wrong in the grammar.
But i'm not gamercal, so maybe I missed something:p

RE: Pokemon Journey Through Life, CHAPTER 9 IS HERE! COME CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT!

Oh, I get it... just because I pick up on stuff means I'm getting a rep for it now then? :p

Gramatically speaking though, I don't think there was anything drastically wrong with it. If you want extreme pickyness, there was ONE comma missed at the top, at the end of one of the first speechs. But that's so minor that I personally couldn't care less :p. Since I haven't found anything else wrong with that (on first glance at least), you get an A :D

As always your content is nice, although it doesn't feel like much progress has been made in that little world of yours :p. The aerial hunt was a nice addition though - almost a forewarning of who was coming. That broke things up a little, which made it nice :). Seeing Skarmory was cool too; always been a top favourite of mine that one :D

Nice one for this overall then! Keep up the good work :D

Ack! Did I offend you?
Sorry if I did.
I was just saying that your'e better than me at
checking grammar, isn't that a complement?

Anyway, sorry if i've offended you

lol, no no.... you would have to do a lot more than that to offend me :p

Besides, I know what you meant anyhow - I just decided to add a little... something... for the sake of it :p. The use the of :p smiley clearly wouldn't show anger though... I tend to use it for sarcasm purposes mostly :)

WOw thanks guys! Nice to see the grammer was good, as was the content! I will update the tc and userbar soon.

Gamercal don't worry, I'll be doing more travellling...just trust me;P

Alright here is ch 10! If people read this PLEASE comment! Thanks, so with out further adue!

Chapter 10

“Phanpy use tackle,” called Cole

“Treecko dodge it! Now use bullet seed,” Max commanded.

Treecko jumped out of the way of the charging Phanpy. He then shot a stream of glowing seeds directly at the small elephant. Phanpy fell straight to the ground, it was knocked out.

“Phanpy return, you played a good game Max!” said Cole.

“You too Cole! Hey where did you catch your Phanpy?” questioned Max

“Oh there’s a mountain just ahead of here, there are tons of caves with all kinds of Pokémon. I caught Phanpy just before I met you, looks like I need to do a lot more training! I better be going now, see ya guys!” said Cole as he ran off into the distance.

“Well, what do you say guys, you want to head to the mountain?” asked Max

“I guess that does sound like the next step,” Ellen said

“Ya plus behind the mountains is a path that leads to the ocean. I bet they have some awesome water Pokémon there!” Matt exclaimed

The 3 packed up their things into their backpack and set off. The mountain was massive, bigger than anyone would have thought. They started to climb up the mountain, it was rockier with tons of edged and cliffs. Matt decided to let out Staravia to help guide the 3 on which path to take. It turns out that once you got going it got less rocky and it was more of a hike then a rock climb. It was already getting dark and the group was not even half way up the mountain.

“Matt it’s getting dark, were going to freeze to death if we don’t find a shelter soon,” said Ellen.

“I know, I don’t ha…” Matt was abruptly interrupted by a large thunderbolt that was shot from behind a large rock. “What was that?”

“I don’t know but I’m going to find out, Treecko come on out!” Max and Treecko ran over to the rock. All of a sudden another thunderbolt shot out and hit right next to Max. Max nearly jumped out of his shoes. In defense Treecko let out a bullet seed. Matt and Ellen couldn’t see what was attacking or if the bullet seed had been affective at all. They saw Max and Treecko standing in front of an Elekid that was getting up and ready to fight back.

“I’m not just going to defeat this Elekid; I’m going to catch it! Quick Treecko use absorb before it attacks again”

Treecko quickly tried to take energy from Elekid but Elekid resisted and jumped to Treecko with a brick break. Treecko didn’t have any time to dodge the attack; he was directly hit and knocked to the ground. Treecko slowly got up; Max noticed something different about Treecko. There was a gleam or a fire in his eyes that was not there before. Treecko looked at Max and then started to glow a bright white, Treecko was evolving! The white light shot off and revealed a larger green Pokémon, its belly was a dull red color. He had a large green leaf on its head and leaves attached to its arm.

“Alright Grovyle you evolved!” yelled Max.

“I’m not surprised Max, with all the battles you had yesterday it was about time!” said Matt

“Ya! Alright Grovyle you ready to kick some butt, use Leaf blade!”

The leaves on Grovyle’s arms started to turn a bright green. Grovyle lunged at Elekid hitting him square in the chest; he flew back and on to the ground.

“Okay it’s now or never! Pokeball go!” Max threw the Pokeball at the striped yellow creature. The red light engulfed Elekid and he was drawn into the shiny red Pokeball. The Pokeball wiggled once, wiggled twice and then wiggled a third time and made a “booop” sound. Elekid was caught!

“Sweet I caught an Elekid,” called Max

“Yes Max that is awesome but we really need to find shelter!” Matt said. The 3 quickly looked around and they couldn’t find anything they were getting desperate. “Pikachu, Staravia come on out! Now I want you to fly above and see if you can find a cave for a place we can stay. When you find one shot a thunderbolt and we’ll come running!” Pikachu and Staravia nodded and then took off in search.

It wasn’t long, maybe 5 minutes when a thunder bolt shot up from a little north. The 3 ran where the thunderbolt was to find Staravia and Pikachu in front of a small cave with some wood inside. The wood was burnt so it was apparent someone had stayed there before.

“Cyndaquil could you light that wood on fire?” asked Ellen. Cyndaquil nodded and blew out a little bit of fire setting the wood on fire.

“Well it looks like we’re here for the night, we better get comfortable” Matt exclaimed.
The 3 got out their sleeping bags and got comfortable; they decided to keep their Pokémon inside their pokeballs so they don’t get too cold. They could hear the sound of Mightyena howling in the night, the Kricketune could be heard rubbing their scythes together to make a humming sound. Ellen and Max quickly fell asleep with no problem. However Matt couldn’t fall asleep. It was late and he didn’t know what to do, so he got up and picked up his jacket. He went outside and sat on rock. Just looking at the stars, wondering what was out there, if he was alone. He thought about was to come of everyone, what was in store for him and his friends. And with that he decided he didn’t want to know, he was ready for whatever was in store for him anyway! He then went back into the cave, careful not to wake anyone up.

Matt lay there and slowly drifted off to sleep. Matt had his 3rd strange dream that night, it was getting clearer. Matt was standing in front of some sort of shrine. There were 3 people standing behind him yet he couldn’t make out their faces. All of a sudden a small brown creature of some sort, still unclear, jumped up onto the shrine. A quick black and red light shot out of nowhere and Matt woke up. No way! One of those dreams again, I think somebody, or something is trying to tell me something. It seems like these dreams or getting clearer and clearer each time, now I just have to wait for the next one. I wonder if anyone knows anything about these. Oh well better not fret about this now. I’m going to need my energy for the climb tomorrow.

Matt woke up and checked his watch, 10:30, wow Max must have let us sleep! It’s about time! Matt got up and saw Ellen still asleep in her sleeping bag and Max outside in the day light doing some early morning training. Max was having Elekid shoot thunderbolts at rocks and then having Grovyle break it with bullet seed. Swablu was mounted on Max’s shoulder observing and waiting her turn patiently.

“Prinplup, Pikachu, Staravia come on out!” called Matt, Max turned around to see Matt up. The 6 Pokémon got together and started playing around.

“Well, look whose up; have a good rest sleepy head?”

“Ya not bad I guess, hey Max did you ever wonder what your destiny is?”

“You know, I used to. But then I realized if you spend all your time thinking about what’s going to happen, you won’t be surprised when it does.”

“Hmm, that’s a good point. Then I guess we just have to wait. Hey I think I hear someone moving”

“Ya, ya I’m up! So when are we leaving, I’m actually quite refreshed!” Ellen exclaimed.

Matt and Max returned their Pokémon and packed up their stuff. The 3 set off for the rest of the climb. They reached the top of the mountain around 12:30 and ate lunch there. The downhill climb was always easier so they took their time. On the way down the mountain they saw the mountainous Pokémon at play. They saw a herd of Rhyhorn rampaging up the mountain, Matt was tempted to catch one but he withheld. There was a group of Geodude, Graveler, and Golem battling each other for game.

“It seems like Elekid was a bit out of place up here in the mountains, what do you think it was doing there?” asked Ellen

“I don’t know but I think it got lost, maybe it wondered up there and that’s why it attacked me,” Max replied.

“That does make sense,” responded Matt.

The 3 finished their down hill climb, it wasn’t late maybe 4:30. Once down from the mountain the landscape was lush green. There was tons of vegetation everywhere, a perfect place for all grass and bug type Pokémon.

Max was tired; it seemed that getting up early was taking its toll. Matt and Ellen however were lively; they were both in the mood to train their Pokémon. So that’s what they decided to do.

“Okay I have an idea, target practice! Cyndaquil come on out!” Ellen commanded

“Alright Prinplup let’s see what you got!” called Matt

“Now we both aim for the same tree ok, it will be good for double battle training!”

“Alright lets aim for…that tree” Matt picked out a tree and pointed too it.

“Looks good, okay 1, 2, Cyndaquil ember!”

“Prinplup bubble beam!”

The two attacks simultaneously shot at the tree. There was a small explosion; they could hear the small tree collapse onto a bush. Matt and Ellen were stunned since that wasn’t the goal. Suddenly, out of the smoke a razor leaf and bubble beam shot out and nailed Prinplup and Cyndaquil directly. It seemed like two Pokémon were pretty angry, and weren’t going to give up on anything.

Ok what do you guys think of this chapter? What do you think all of Matt's dreams are about? What is their destiny?

TC's are updated and I'm working on updating the ub! Thanks for reading hope you liked it! Please comment good or bad I dont mind!

(Sorry gamercal, kinda stole your putting questions at the end of the chapter thing! Hope you dont mind!)

EDIT: Sorry for the double post I just realized it:(

Nice chapter MK63! I never noticed you posting the one before it so that was a nice little surprise. Ive been trying to think of what the dreams are, cant figure it out yet though.
Only thing I though was off in the chapter was that the downhill climb is almost ALWAYS harder than the way up. Not as natural ya know?

Cant wait for the next chapter!

RE: Pokemon Journey Through Life, CHAPTER 10 IS HERE! COME CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT!

Thanks for replying MUCKSTER!! You will just have to wait to find out what the dreams are, hopefully more and more clues are coming in as each dream comes. Really they are? I have never been rock climbing but I guess it does make sense. Glad you liked the chapter. LOL glad you were suprised! I personnaly liked how ch 10 turned out!

RE: Pokemon Journey Through Life, CHAPTER 10 IS HERE! COME CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT!

Lol nice chapter. =]

Thanks for reading! Glad you like it!

Wonderful chapter!:)
I'm running out of good words to say...

I'll be waiting for the next one!:D

Lol, this too ka while to read, seeing my ''spare time sheldue''...! :p anyways, it's a cool story, but I recognise some elements of your story from various other stories tough... I'd say keep up the good work, and I wonder who fired the razor leafs...? o_O

Greetz, James:D

James, perhaps the parts you're recognizing are a good thing? Apart from showing that inspiration has been drawn from other stories, maybe there's a deeper meaning than that? ;)

Wow thanks James, glad you like it:p!

Working on the chapter now, hectic school schedule!

Chapter done, hope you like it!

Chapter 11

Prinplup and Cyndaquil jumped right back onto their feet. The smoke cleared revealing a colorful flower Pokémon with 2 roses for arms. The other Pokémon was blue, four legged Pokémon with a yellow tip on its head.

“Wow a Surskit! That was a powerful attack! I’m going to take it on!” called Ellen

“You’re going to need some help Ellen. Prinplup use bubble beam on Roselia!” commanded Matt

“Thanks Matt, Cyndaquil ember at Surskit!”
The two attacks shot at Roselia and Surskit, but with no problem they got out of the way! Roselia shot out a glowing purple poison sting straight for Prinplup.

“Prinplup metal claw!” Prinplup knew what to do, wait for the attack to come to him. The poison sting hit directly on Prinplup’s wings causing them to bounce off with no harm done to Prinplup at all.

“Ok Cyndaquil let’s get in close with quick attack!” Ellen commanded. Cyndaquil charged right for Surskit, veering from side to side gaining speed for the attack. Cyndaquil, who was almost invisible from its speed, jumped and nailed Surskit directly in the middle of its blue body. Surskit was thrown back, but not down for the count. Surskit shot up, and then looked at Roselia; they seemed to be planning on what to do next. Roselia launched a mega drain while Surskit doused the area with a water sport.

Matt knew if the mega drain hit Prinplup it would be deadly, metal claw wouldn’t work, it would just suck the energy out of it. It was too late for a dodge, he had to think quick. let it hit Prinplup, then torrent will kick in and I can take this. But how can I let my Pokémon, my friend, get hurt? It was then his mouth opened and words came out, words he didn’t know he was saying or why he was saying it. “Prinplup, drill peck on the mega drain! Prinplup reacted immediately, moving its glowing beak in every direction hitting each strand of the mega drain dispersing it into the air. Matt and Prinplup had dodged a bullet, but the battle wasn’t over yet. Now it was Matt’s and Ellen’s turn to pull off a double battle feet.

“Prinplup Bubble beam!”

“Cyndaquil Ember!”

The two attacks shot at their respective Pokémon; Surskit was nailed directly with the ember attack. However Roselia completely dodged the attack and was ready to fight back. Surskit on the other hand was struggling to get up, perfect time for Ellen to make her move.

“Alright let’s do this! Pokeball go!” Ellen threw the Pokeball towards Surskit! It bounced on the top of Surskit’s head then engulfed her with the red beam. The ball fell to the ground and shook once, then twice, and then three times, Surskit had been caught.

“Awesome, I caught a Surskit!” cheered Ellen

“Great job!” Max called

“Yes, kudos to you Ellen! But my fight isn’t over yet, Prinplup use dri…” Roselia suddenly attacked with a massive razor leaf, it caught both Matt and Prinplup by surprise, nailing Prinplup and throwing him down to the ground.

“Prinplup are you all right?” called Matt. Prinplup turned and stood up, giving might a nice nod. “Okay good now let’s finish this off! Prinplup use whirlpool!” Prinplup formed a massive, spinning, pool of water and then launched it at Roselia. Roselia knew what to do; she shot a razor leaf at the whirlpool causing it to split in half. The dispersion of the whirlpool was a massive one. The water shot up in the air and was about to come right back down, with Roselia in its path. The water came down and drenched the battle field, knocking down Roselia, and merely powering up Prinplup.

With Roselia on the floor this was his chance “Go Pokeball!” Matt through the red and white ball towards Roselia! It hit her right in the back and she was engulfed by the red light. The ball fell to the ground and wiggled once, wiggled twice, wiggled a third time, and then wiggled a fourth time, then kept wiggling.

“Huh? What’s going on, why isn’t Roselia caught yet?” questioned Max

“It must be resisting capture, hopefully it is tired enough, it should be down for the count. This is one strong Roselia” said Matt. It was a few more seconds and then Roselia finally gave in and was caught. “Sweet can’t believe I caught it! Looks like a capture for you and me both Ellen!”

“Yes it was, and it’s getting late. We really better find a place to sleep.” Ellen replied

“Hey guys it looks like it’s going to be a clear night! Why don’t we just sleep under the stars!” Max exclaimed

“Sure I don’t see why not!” Matt stated

“Fine, so let’s just set up camp here then, I don’t feel like moving” Ellen jumped in.
The three set up there sleeping bags right there. With a clear view of the stars, the amount of stars they could see from there was incredible. Now man-made lights to interfere, Matt had always been fascinated with time and space. And now was the perfect opportunity to see what he has never seen before. They were all exhausted from the long day, so it wasn’t long before the whole gang was asleep.

It was late into the night, everyone was asleep. However Matt suddenly opened his eyes. There was something different. Matt was a deep sleeper unless he had one of his dreams but there was nothing tonight. Then he felt what had woke him up. There it was again, it was water, it was raining! But it was such a clear day how could rain come on so sudden like this. It was starting to pick up fast!

“Ellen, Max wake up! Come on it’s raining we have to take shelter!”

“Ugh, huh? What’s going on?” Max jumped up, confused and tired.

“We need to find shelter, come on its raining like crazy!” The rain was pouring now, everything was soaked. They could see lightning in the background. A large crack of thunder made everyone jump, it even woke Ellen up.

“Oh my gosh! It’s raining, why didn’t anyone wake me!?”

“We tried Ellen, but it doesn’t matter we need to mo…” a large bolt of lightning shot down not 50 feet away from them, throwing dirt and dust everywhere.

“We need to move now! Before we get struck by lightning!” Matt yelled trying to be louder than the storm.

The 3 were stunned, everything was happening so fast. The quickly grabbed their stuff and bolted back in the opposite direction of where the lightning hit to find any kind of shelter. They could see lightning in the sky hitting everywhere and the loud thunder ringing from every direction.

“Guys stop, Matt I have an idea, let out your Pikachu! We can use our electric types as lightning rods to collect all the lightning. Then it won’t hit anyone else, including us! Elekid come on out!”

“Max no wait there are too many trees around we can’t…” blurted out Matt. But it was too late; an ignoramus lightning bolt had shot down and nailed a tree. The tree was located right next to where the gang was, it was going to fall right on them. All of a sudden a rainbow colored beam shot out from behind Matt, Max and Ellen and hit directly on the falling tree blowing away leaving the gang completely unscathed. They turned back to see what had fired the magnificent attack. Standing in front of them was a large, blue dog like Pokémon. It had a large crystal shaped structure on its head with a purple cloak streaming from its back.

“No way!” Max and Ellen said simultaneously.

“Suicune…” Matt said in awe “Thank you!” Suicune looked back at Matt, it slowly walked towards him.

So it’s you, you are the one. I could tell the minute I saw you. Suicune had telepathically talked to Matt. Which startled him at first since he only remember Entei having this ability, but maybe all the legendary dogs had it.

“Suicune, what do you mean?”

Destiny will tell you. Suicune then ran off to help others in peril.

“Thank you!” Max and Ellen called.

“Matt, who were you talking to” Max questioned

“Suicune, it told me something but I don’t understand it.”

“No way, you talked to Suicune!”

“Telepathically”

“Well what did it say?” questioned Ellen.

“Nothing important, for now at least.”

The sun was coming up and the rain was slowly stopping. The long night was finally over, yet Matt was still pondering what Suicune had said. It does seem important, but I don’t know enough about it. Is it a riddle? Well I guess I will have to wait and see!

In a faraway place

“I can’t believe there was a storm last night, couldn’t you have predicted the weather or something!” Said a familiar voice sitting at a desk

“Well sir I’m not a meteorologist and no one was hurt.”

“The U.N would have had a fit if somebody was killed. They would have cut off all of our funding for our special project!”

“Yes sir I know, but I think…”

“It doesn’t matter what you think right now Joe! Get Debra in here, I want to know what’s new with the tracking system.”

“Yes sir” Joe walked out of the room. “Hey Deb he wants you in there, be careful he’s on a war path.

“God, what does he need now? Thanks for the warning.” She walked into the large office “Can I help you sir?”

“You can try, anything new in the Pokeball tracking system? Did the storm break down anything?”

“No sir, the storm didn’t affect us at all. We had only a few catches though, nothing new.”

“Well you bore me, tell me what the catches were, anything powerful that we could use?”

“Well the catches consisted of merely 5, an Abra, a Caterpie, a Gastly, a Roselia, and a Surskit. The base stats of Roselia and Abra were surprisingly high. We shouldn’t do anything now though.”

“I don’t care about the rose, but a psychic Pokémon might help us. Keep an eye on it.”

“Yes sir”

“Oh and Debra, if there’s not a cappuccino in my hand in 5 minutes your fired.”

“I’ll do it now sir” Debra left the giant office and turned down the hall and stopped. She could see her desk, there was something flashing at the computer screen. She went over and looked, “Oh my god, no it can’t be! Not this early! We have to stop this, I need to find them now!”

Ok I know the last part was extremely mysterious and It probably made no sense to you, but it will soon enough. And If you think Suicune was over doing it, it will pay off later just wait.

Hope you liked it:p If you have any guesses on what was going on feel free to post them!

Hmm hmm... Suicune eh... that's an interesting line to go down...

Nice one man... been a while since anything came from you. Looks like the dream is starting to turn into reality! :p

Ya this chapter took me a while, just cause of my hectic life, but i cranked it out last night finally! Glad you liked it!

Back