Pokemon pokemon jade???

Zierant

Murcielago
can this be true?

mfgg.taloncrossing.com/index.php?showtopic=176301&st=0&

i hope this is true

honestly? I have no idea. Yeah there has almost always been a third game but isn't it a little early for this to be announced??? Emerald took about a year or 2 before anyone knew about it or it came out....

Yes its true but before dp came out jade came out with a game called diamond. Of course these games are 100% unofficial

I definitely think that it's fake. It's only on that ONE forum, and Nintendo would NEVER officially announce Arceus before it's appeared anywhere in the world except to hackers. Also, it would be a patch through Mystery Gift, not the GTS, if it were real. A Nintendo Staff Member would NEVER make that mistake.

nope I dont beleive it.
The only pokemon that could be new is an omega pokemon but That probably wont happen till last gen

there is no way its true. They release a new dp game 8 months after dp. It says "Masuda: We’d like to get it a simultaneous release in both Japan and North America sometime later this year."

Draekfist said:
there is no way its true. They release a new dp game 8 months after dp. It says "Masuda: We’d like to get it a simultaneous release in both Japan and North America sometime later this year."

i think these type of games are foreign or something cause there are many more you have just notice jade version there is dark chaos version and quartz version these games are like the opposite of the original version (dark chaos version is kanto with new pokemon)(quartz version is hoenn with new pokemon) weird huh I got quartz version it is so weird there is firegg which evolves into embaby and not sure what it will evolves into, there is colvolt a cloud and similar version to pikachu, all these pokemon has simalarity traits to the original version...so weird

Let's just put it in this way, that might help all the "NEW POKEMONZ GAME!?!?!" threads. If it does not come from an official Pokemon website or article, it is 99.95% chance of being fake.

it is obviosly fake it says "New legendary" and the other three legendarys will appear in Jade
there is one thing...
The three legendaries are no other than UXIE, MESPRIT and AZELF!
FAKE!

Ho-oh_Master said:
it is obviosly fake it says "New legendary" and the other three legendarys will appear in Jade
there is one thing...
The three legendaries are no other than UXIE, MESPRIT and AZELF!
FAKE!

no, it would be:

giratina: spirit
palkia: space
dialga: time
cresselia: light
new dark/dragon legendary: darkness
the trio spirits: keep legendaries in order

now, i believe that there is high probability that its fake, but gamefaqs is a reliable source for information and my brother believes it is true. And he is a wise 17 year old brother, so i believe him

plain fake as fake as me..... NO WAIT as fake as a ummmmmmmmmmm a non-annoying azurill

Back