Pokemon Is The Best Movie Franshise Ever!

What's Your Favorite Pokemon Movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel

Advance Trainer
As I said in the title "Pokemon is The Best Movie Franshise Ever"! Prove me wrong I say. With practically every movie out in todays society you see a few sequels spin off on its initiual success, but for the most part they never live up to the originals. Well with Pokemon that's a completly different story, Pokemon The First Movie was a great beggining (unlike Dogusa and many others that think otherwise) Pokemon the Movie 2000 was an even better sequel and story, Pokemon 3 The Movie is still one of the best it even out does the original, Pokemon 4ever is a great sequel even with its added scenes (SHAME 4Kids) Pokemon Heroes was a real action packed movie despite the color flaws, and even the questionable ending 'who kissed Ash human or pokemon? And jirachi one of the more heart felt movies that introduced May and Maxs brother sister releationships was a much needed addition, and Dioxes was just phenomonal, so can you think of any other movies that lived up to its original Rocky? No, Jurassic Park? Heck no p3 sucked, Terminator? Maybe, Harry Potter? Well the last one wasn't liked much, well you guys discuss this now ps I I loved Mewto Returns, it was one of the better sequels

It is the best since mickey mouse and winnie the pooh.:)

for me the best movies are the 1st&2nd. i liked all the others too but these ones are the best

i think pokemon 4eva kinda sucked compared to the others, but the best one has to be destiny deoxys, with mewtwo returns very close cos' they are both awesome

I liked that movie and I liked pokemon 2000 but the storyline was not that good.:)

my fav. was the 1st. i'm gonna go watch it right now. but yeah they're still gettin' rich off the stuff, and it's gotten like 8 or 9 movies!

Arcanine out.

I've only seen three - the 1st, 2nd and Jirachi Wishmaker. I'm not sure how many of the others have been released on DVD in the UK. I want to see them all at some point, but Jirachi Wishmaker is my favourite out of the ones I've seen. I really liked the story and the animation.

The first was by far the best. Nice amount of action and good plot with the openist to make the mewtwo returns one.

RE:  Pokemon Is The Best Movie Franshise Ever!

xxashxx said:
It is the best since mickey mouse and winnie the pooh.:)

please dont say anything disney or i shall cut your head off

anyway,wishmaker is the best cause its got the most advanceshippy hints (a shocking 43!!!!)

Sorry but it is but anyway they make some pretty colol stuff like the dolls and games and TCG and I like pokemon destiny deoxys the best. I like it so much I have 2 coies of it too.:)

The movie with Lugia and the Legendary birdies:) That was the only time whereyou could see that many Legendaries at once. And the plot and action was just awesome. So were the Mewtwo movies.

For the most part, I'd say the movies are usually better than the anime episodes even though 4kids dubs em. (4kids.... argh)

i liked all the ones that were from heros and after. but my fave is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. (I downloaded the english subtitled one from bit torrent):p

The Mystery of the Unown was the best my 100th Favorite Movie I love the spoilt little brats Crystal-Like Pokemon.

I say Pokemon Heroes, it's the last one we got on R4 DVD and unlike movie 1 & 3, I can watch it again also unlike Movies 2 & 4, the plot doesn't bore me after 4 views.

nah the 1st movie was the best IMO. they shall always and forever be AWESOME. plus the company is worth like 25 billion bucks , so you can only imagine how much money they make everytime a new movie comes out.

can't wait for the Manaphy movie.

Arcanine out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back