Ruling Pokemon GX Attack + Pokemon Ranger?

TheEso

lvl. 100
It is early in the morning and an observation was found. In every Pokemon GX Attack it says "(You can’t use more than 1 GX attack a game.) Now, this is the effect of the attack and is not a "rule" (As far as I know) so could you essentially use Pokemon Ranger (Remove all effects of attacks on each player and his or her Pokémon.) to clear the GX Attack's effects and go on to use more than one GX Attack in one game? I wonder if this was a mistake on the company's end, or if I am just crazy lol. I haven't seen this same question posted anywhere else and am posting on my tablet so I cannot provide pictures (sorry). I am subscribed to the thread and I see all comments/posts, thanks.
-Eso

I can't find a good image of Snorlax-GX right now, but I'll edit one in when I can.

Text in parentheses, like the GX attack rule on Snorlax-GX, isn't an effect - it's a reminder of a game rule. In this case, "one GX attack per game" is a rule of the TCG and not an effect of any particular GX attack you're using. Pokemon Ranger can't change game rules and will have no effect on the GX rule and can't flip over the GX counter.

OK, thanks. I feel like they should put it towards the bottom of the card though, because just italics in parentheses after the attack may confuse people. :/ Anyway, thanks for the input!
-Eso

Back