Help Pokemon Go Starter Pin Collection Delay!?

Hankwiner

Aspiring Trainer
I thought these were suppose to release today 8/5/22 but I haven't seen them anywhere. Does anyone have any information?

Pin-Collections-1024x938.jpg

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
I thought these were suppose to release today 8/5/22 but I haven't seen them anywhere. Does anyone have any information?

View attachment 16711
Scalpers and/or more sales(demand) than available stock(supply). That is why you are not seeing them in stores in numbers. They buy it all, either for resale, or even actual use. These days, almost all sales come from online-ordering. If not online, maybe you need to get them quicker and not at a peak time(by peak time, I mean the time when more people are likely to buy) for the best chance at sealing the deal...

Edit: I'm seeing 9/2/22 release date all over now. Maybe last-minute delay after all?

Last edited:

Hankwiner

Aspiring Trainer
Scalpers and/or more sales(demand) than available stock(supply). That is why you are not seeing them in stores in numbers. They buy it all, either for resale, or even actual use. These days, almost all sales come from online-ordering. If not online, maybe you need to get them quicker and not at a peak time(by peak time, I mean the time when more people are likely to buy) for the best chance at sealing the deal...

Edit: I'm seeing 9/2/22 release date all over now. Maybe last-minute delay after all?
I was the first one in the stores that I checked this morning and the employees had no idea about them so I don't think it's a scalping issue this time around. That's strange that its for 9/2 now. Do you know when the dragonite box is set to release?