Pokemon 'Pokemon GO' Question and Answer Session with Developers at E3!

I'm just afraid they're going for a nostalgia cash grab. "Eventually" doesn't mean anything other than "maybe."
Not that I dislike 1st gen pokemon, but it gets tiring to see them so often, and most of my favorite pokemon are post 1st gen.

If early 2016 with everything up and running was going to turn into a little past mid 2016 with most of the functions unavailable they should have announced pokemon go around 6-7 months later! Also if we want to evolve a pokemon that's not in our area how much trading will that take! Also for this candy system do you keep the new pokemon you caught and get a candy or do you chose if you want to turn it into a candy?

$35 for a small watch that beeps!!! It saves you the 5 seconds of taking out your phone and has a chance of failing or using the wrong ball! This is a rip off!!! I was planning on getting this if you ask me pokemon go plus took a turn for the worse the second the price was announced!

I hope that Pokemon can be caught in areas that are not big cities like LA. I live in a small town.

I'm just afraid they're going for a nostalgia cash grab. "Eventually" doesn't mean anything other than "maybe."
Not that I dislike 1st gen pokemon, but it gets tiring to see them so often, and most of my favorite pokemon are post 1st gen.
Same here. Gen 1 is overrated.

Back