Discussion Pokemon GO Partial Set List

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
These errors are everywhere! Slaking V was reportedly seen bleeding on Decidueye V, as it was pulled on ASR packs.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
The news of Charizard and the promos has also confirmed that Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise are also in the set, numbered 15, 16 and 17 respectively.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I think the Alternate Art Mewtwo is 73, due to another leaked image, with both Mewtwo FA cards (hope the link works)
The FA list would then be
Exegg
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Conkeldurr
Melmetal
Melmetal (cut from Japanese?)
Dragonite
Slaking?
Prof. Willow? (Eng)

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
lol I was wrong on everything.

Seriously choosing Slowpoke, Natu and Pidove lines?

I guess Slowpoke maybe has the 2020 glasses or whatever.

Yeah Lapras is the only Pokemon not featured in the PoGo press release. Unless it's Slowking, but that doesn't make sense because it comes after Articuno.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
If the two Pokémon before Magikarp are indeed Slowpoke and Slowbro, then it might cause problems for Slowking like Oddish has done for Bellossom since Generation VII. Unless of course, the Pokémon after Slowpoke is Slowking. Here is hoping that the two Pokémon between Radiant Blastoise and Magikarp are instead either Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Ninetales or Seel and Dewgong.

Last edited:

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Also, you can but in bold the other ones already confirmed like onix and lunatone and stuff
Bold is for when the card has been seen in English.

I'm not sure on the Lapras tho
Pretty much confirmed. Only Vaporeon and Lapras can fit in between Gyarados & Articuno, and while there is Eevee, Vaporeon seems unlikely when Flareon & Jolteon aren't in.

P.S. Rare Candy is in this set, so there won't be a regular Professor's Research (Willow).

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
With the release of the Japanese version of this set only a week away, we should get the full set confirmed either tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, Spinarak, Ariados and Slowpoke have been confirmed. What we won't know until tonight is if Slowpoke will become Slowbro or Slowking.

Last edited:

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
I've created a thread for the Lost Origin Partial Set List, that way, you guys can predict what cards will be in the set, and which ones will be pushed back to November's set.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I've created a thread for the Lost Origin Partial Set List, that way, you guys can predict what cards will be in the set, and which ones will be pushed back to November's set.
I'll make it soon. I'll put some special stuff that indicates the cut cards from the previous sets.