84. Professor's Research (Prof. Willow)
  85. Spark
  86. Mewtwo VSTAR
  87. Egg Incubator
  88. Lure Module

Last edited:

SamsGottaCatchEmAll

Aspiring Trainer
How do you know the numbers for blastoise etc and dragonite? It's actually going to be a great set hey! I'd of thought that the 1st legendaries added to the game would be in there too? Maybe some of the regional specific mons, that'd be cool if they were the promo cards, can only get in certain set boxes, so Kangaskhan (was it oz/nz?) Heracross (north/south hemesphere) etc. Some of the big events they ran, like the jungle event early on in the game, could be cool to link to that. This looks like a fun set

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
How do you know the numbers for blastoise etc and dragonite? It's actually going to be a great set hey! I'd of thought that the 1st legendaries added to the game would be in there too? Maybe some of the regional specific mons, that'd be cool if they were the promo cards, can only get in certain set boxes, so Kangaskhan (was it oz/nz?) Heracross (north/south hemesphere) etc. Some of the big events they ran, like the jungle event early on in the game, could be cool to link to that. This looks like a fun set
Dragonite is because there's no room for it in any other place. If Dragonite would have been Colorless (Flying), it would have been after Snorlax, but before Aipom, and since there's no room it has to be Dragon :)

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
TBH, I started playing Pokemon GO like since Oct 2020 and really captures my heart, as a long-time fan of the franchise. This TCG set would make so excited.

BTW, Mewtwo V FA is removed from the set already, just FYI

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Are we expecting TGR Leaders like Arlo? oooh, baby. that would be exciting
Based on the Japanese set, no. There are only 3 supporters, as PokeStop comes right after Blanche, and Lure Module right before Candela. Furthermore, there's room for 8 cards between PokeStop and FA Candela, so I assume those 8 goes to FA V cards, because it fits with the final 8 cards of the English set (after Spark).

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Based on the Japanese set, no. There are only 3 supporters, as PokeStop comes right after Blanche, and Lure Module right before Candela. Furthermore, there's room for 8 cards between PokeStop and FA Candela, so I assume those 8 goes to FA V cards, because it fits with the final 8 cards of the English set (after Spark).
Oh, I see. Also expect the FA Mewtwo V will be cut from the english set. Also, we might expect another Celebrations scenario wherein the Gold cards are in the official set like 078/078. Like the Gold Mew, remember?

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Since most of the Pokemon that have made it in have some link to Go's gameplay, I'm going to guess these will make up the rest of the set:

1Bulbsaur
2Ivysaur
3Venusaur
4Sparkling Venusaur
5Alolan Exeggutor V
6Celebi
7Charmander
8Charmeleon
9Charizard
10Sparkling Charizard
11Alolan Marowak
12Moltres
13Darumaka
14Darmanitan
15Squirtle
16Wartortle
17Blastoise
18Sparkling Blastoise
19Alolan Vulpix
20Alolan Ninetales
21Magikarp
22Gyarados
23Lapras
24Articuno
25Wailmer
26Wailord
27Pikachu
28Pikachu
29Zapdos
30Mewtwo V
31Mewtwo VSTAR
32Mew
33Unown
34Deoxys
35Sylveon
36Cubone
37Larvitar
38Pupitar
39Tyranitar
40Conkeldurr V
41Koffing
42Galarian Weezing
43Sableye
44Mawile
45Meltan
46Melmetal
47Melmetal V
48Melmetal VMAX
49Dragonite V
50Dragonite VSTAR
51Chansey
52Blissey
53Ditto
54Eevee
55Sparkling Eevee
56Snorlax
57Aipom
58Ambipom
59Lugia V
60Bidoof
61Bibarel
62Deerling
63Sawsbuck
64Furfrou

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
All it took was me posting this list to get proven wrong hahaha.

Numel and Camerupt are going to be revealed, taking the place of Darumaka/Darmanitan. To be fair, Darumaka isn't iconic anyway but it did have a couple of events and the Galarian form as opposed to Numel which has just been a normal Pokemon in the games.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I think we can bet on Spinarak/Ariados being in the set as well based on the Ivysaur artwork. Furthermore, Spinarak, Bidoof, and Numel also are/have been Ditto imposters at some point, so maybe they will be the cards Ditto hides behind

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
I think we can bet on Spinarak/Ariados being in the set as well based on the Ivysaur artwork. Furthermore, Spinarak, Bidoof, and Numel also are/have been Ditto imposters at some point, so maybe they will be the cards Ditto hides behind
Great point! Forgot about the Ditto mechanic and nice spot behind the Ivysaur.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
All it took was me posting this list to get proven wrong hahaha.

Numel and Camerupt are going to be revealed, taking the place of Darumaka/Darmanitan. To be fair, Darumaka isn't iconic anyway but it did have a couple of events and the Galarian form as opposed to Numel which has just been a normal Pokemon in the games.

Why does your list have Radiant Eevee when it's a promo?

edit: Double-checked and Snorlax is #55.