BW/BW2 Pokemon fusion now or ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

creamyjeremy

2011 Idaho State Champion
I am wondering if anyone else thinks that they might introduce the concept of pokemon fusion/combining.

It seems like something that gets used it many different games/series and with a completely new region, maybe technolgy exists there to combine pokemon.

If it happens, it would probably just be for battles and if the pokemon are similar level and friendly.

Cool idea. But, i don't think the idea would go down well with Pokemon fans... Besides, there are over 500+ Pokemon now, why would they want to combine them? Ken Sugimori's hands would be swollen from all the art he's doing haha...

Yeah, I wasn't quite thinking all 600 with all other pokemon (magikarp+dunsparce, etc)

Maybe only select pokemon and then only with 1 other pokemon (charizard+blastoise), except pikachu, who would get like 5, because its always special like that...

This would be too much work and would look weird. I haven't been a fan of the idea every since I saw the episode where the ghost came and fused the final evolutions of the starters. For me, I don't like this idea.

Way too far out from the normal video game. It would destroy the game's reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back