Pokemon Flint version strikes back!!

Ok hold on a minute guys.Look at acanthite and see meowgypt and pharuff,sorry:(
From acanthites Idea,Infanite plusle and minun:
Volbeat-Illumise-Alumin:Volbeat boy,Illumise girl,Alumin no gender.
Volboy-Bluminate-Ufly:The abopve threes baby is random,either Volboy Bluminate Or Ufly. Ufly evolves into Alumin,Volboy into volbeat etc.

erhem... so what did you want to say with that odd volbeat-ilumise line continuation? abaxter, acanthite exists. z6.invisionfree.com/Pokmon_Acanthite/index

breed either of the top three basics,and you get a random of the bottom babies,and depending on which baby it is you get a different pokemon-
Volbeat-volboy
Allumin-Ufly
Illumise-Bluminate

...Meowgypt...
I'm pretty sure Meowgypt is a Neopet, or a Petpet.

Amnyways FPS I'm making the edit, report, quote, and delete buttons soon. This time I'll leave a little space so there not so clumped.

And the quick reply.

Fire Pokémon supporter said:
erhem... so what did you want to say with that odd volbeat-ilumise line continuation? abaxter, acanthite exists. z6.invisionfree.com/Pokmon_Acanthite/index

Actually, Acanthite ceases to exist apparently. I was banned so I wouldn't know but I typed in the address and it says it doesn't exist.

It doesn't matter what Meowgypt is. Mumpaw can still be used. Just because one game make a fire fox doesn't mean another can't. Vulpix is an official Pokemon and people still make fire foxes.

sigh....I'd like to make this game,where each pokemon has its own,own,Umph!
FPS:I may just make Alumin a different one and they only have one baby,Like tyrogue:)

In order:
1: make a forum based on your proyect. After you get some pics and stuff done, use RPG maker XP, tough I compleely dunno how.
2: If you want to sign up to pokemon flint, click MK, Togepi, light manaphy's and my banner. All will take you to our forums.

Andyman: Again, thanks alot.
MK: I don't like the idea, no matter how much you edit it.
A94: Try to make a drawing of mumpaw. The problem I find is that it may sound a bit too strong/scary, so we'd have to make it legendary, thing I wouldn't like. So make a non-legendary design.
I'm looking for the pteranodon legenday idea's pic. it's at the first ever flint thing we made. the thread.

ok i register so what job do i get
im interested in art though :D
i dont know whats a rpg or something btw do you know anyone who does
-Danny Phan
-CD Leader
-these are the two pokemon on the PF Banner I will paint these later
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u195/DnnAnml/small2.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u195/DnnAnml/small1.jpg
-i just want to get a job in this to be a part of pokemon cause i am a big fan of it , I am 14 year old I also want to make a game of my own for online so I want this job to help me learn what it takes to make a game
also you can tell me the pokemon you want me to draw and i will you just tell me how you want it
i register in your forrums

an rpg is the knid of game pokemon has. Also, have a look at your post. With advanced trainee powers, you're able to post pics from your PC, unlike common members. Plus your username is in bold type :D. You'll soon be a concept drawer, I bet you'll learn quickly! (I know about this stuff, trust me, I wasn't exactly "fantastic" when I started working here. A very good suggestion is to look at other's art, I got alot better after watching acanthite's art)

Well, things are starting to get better (we have 18 members, yay), a future spriter (not a trainee, future because he hasn't made the application ;) )And today I MAY FINALLY SCAN STUFF!!! I'll show that in pencil/pen but I've also made some previews for the colors in paint (my other PC).

all righty now things are getting majorly better!!But I will add the list of things we need.
Composers:Boy I love listening to sweet pokemon melodys
Coders:Lets actually make the game now!
spriters:Need these alot now!!

Back