Help Pokemon EX Holon Phantoms - Corphish 63/110

LuckyCloud

Aspiring Trainer
So i have this card holo doesn't have the Holon Phantoms stamp on the right corner, and it also has gold lettering i haven't seen this online anywhere.
i packed this years ago, now my question is this a misprint? and there is a chance it's a fake card but who would take there time to fake this card?
the only 2 things really throwing me off is the lettering on the "P" on HP. and the basic energy logo's that dont look centered

i have 1 fake card and side by side the fake one just really sticks out with the coloring on the back. but then again i would like other peoples opinions since i can't find anything like my card online.

IMG_20230921_173757.jpg

That's a fake one. I'm fairly certain the only cards with holofoil names, were reverse foil rare cards. You can also compare the Lighting symbol of the Weakness to the real card here, which looks much wider on the card.

That's a fake one. I'm fairly certain the only cards with holofoil names, were reverse foil rare cards. You can also compare the Lighting symbol of the Weakness to the real card here, which looks much wider on the card.
Yeah guess I'll have to get it checked so it's confirmed it's a fake card

More proof it's fake:
- It says "Illlus." instead of "Illus." and there is no space after the period
- Retreat cost looks off (colorless symbol is too big and it has a slight white "shadow")
- The black part of the set symbol is off-center

Back