Writing Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Theres a new guy in town!

What do you think of the story?

• Good!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long but good!

• Long and bad.

• Total voters
thank u so so much! i can make u a trainer card for her once pokecharms is back up. im so excited. yay me!
can i help by reading your story and suggest ways to take story? I really like this story.
here is her picture that i made

Attachments

• 9f2eac7819dfe76fb80e2941d43f4935.png
    9f2eac7819dfe76fb80e2941d43f4935.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 4
i made a card for my character. since she comes from a rich family,(she looks like the dp sprite of a lady) i edited it to look the way i want her to look.

question. may i add a new character?(she is my other characters mother. the one that doesnt like pokemon?)(or does she)
Name: Miranda
Nickname(Optional):
Pokemon: Scizor, Froslass, Ninetails, Shiftry, Lopunny and Altaria.
Speciality(Contest or Gym battles): Contests 8 ribbons
Episodes in: (the same one the other enters in), second season( i can help w/ the storyline).
Chapter arived: current episode

In her youth, she was one of a few people to ever be such an accomplished coordinator. but, one day, while she was traveling, she saw a building being lit on fire by fire pokemon. (she heard the screams of the burning people, and ran away as fast as possible.) from that day on, she locked away her pokemon in a vault that put them into a deep deep DEEP sleep, and never used them again). she has a daughter, who inherited her love for pokemon, but she would not allow her daughter to have any, so her daughter caught and raised them in secret, until she meets up with your character, in which case she proves that she is an accomplished trainer. Then her mother allows her to travel. She continually wires them money whenever they need it. you see her in other episodes. ^^ her is her trainer card, another one of my designed pokemon.

Attachments

• 9609b04bcc6b20e354dbaf6c09f9089b.png
    9609b04bcc6b20e354dbaf6c09f9089b.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 6
Here's a list of moves that my team has.
Moves:
Venusaur
Earthquake
Leaf Storm
Frenzy Plant
Solar Beam

Espeon:
Psychic
Future Sight
Return
Shadow Ball

Umbreon:
Psychic
Snatch
Faint Attack
Pursuit

Torterra:
Earthquake
Leaf Storm
Frenzy Plant
Sand Tomb

Leafia the Leafeon:
Aerial Ace
Leaf Blade
Sunny Day
Solar Beam

Glacia the Glaceon:
Ice Fang
Blizzard
Water Pulse
Hidden Power-Dragon

Lv me thinks ur team is too strong for right now. might i suggest ur where drake is in the elite five?
might i suggest that if i am helping w/ stories, that u pm me ur draft, and i can suggest things in that secret form?

Back