DPPt/HGSS Pokemon Diamond and pearl (Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin and shiny legendaries avaliable)

Well, in that case, do you have a lv. 100 Porygon-Z, Vaporeon, Mamoswine or Typhlosion? Also, could you teach a Smeargle Arceus' signature move Judgement for me?

Wait! My legit shiny 10th aniversary Celebi that has been EV trained for your shiny Dialga and shiny Zapdos?

great, do you want a fresh lv. 70 10 aniv celebi?, or a lv. 100 10 aniv shiny celebi, (also is anyhting i can offer you to get that shiny mew?)
pm me your answer and when we can do the trade

Stillray said:
great, do you want a fresh lv. 70 10 aniv celebi?, or a lv. 100 10 aniv shiny celebi, (also is anyhting i can offer you to get that shiny mew?)
pm me your answer and when we can do the trade

the level 100 one but what are we trading again

shiny deoxys (and now i am reading the celebi i am trading you are a clone from the bnsly ones, so choose, maybe th fresh works better)

Stillray said:
shiny deoxys (and now i am reading the celebi i am trading you are a clone from the bnsly ones, so choose, maybe th fresh works better)

No its okay you asked first. So you can trade with him.

Bonsly said:
Stillray said:

No its okay you asked first. So you can trade with him.

wait I can trade you

Okay. 4 on 4 double battle no ubers. Remember your shiny Dialga and shiny Zapdos for my shiny legit 10th aniversary EV trained Celebi. My FC is:

FC: 1761 7844 2135
Name: Matt

Im getting online.

2tala said:
get ubers

Okay 6 on 6 double battle, level 100, ubers are allowed. Here is my friend code:

Friend Code: 1761 7844 2135
Trainer Name: Matt

Im getting online. After we battle then we will trade.

Back