Ruling Pokemon Coins

shadowumbreon

aka bulba
http://www1.freewebs.com/pokemontcggame/coins.htm

As a resource, I am trying to gather a list of all the Pokemon Coins you can get from theme decks, blisters, etc.

If you guys can tell me the theme deck you bought, the coin to got (color, picture) for anything wrong, or missing on that page it would be greatly apprecitated.

The Gym Heroes coins were Starmies and the Gym Challenge coins were Alakazams. They were the Pokemon featured on the holographic cards in Japan.

It's a correction. Also, the Team Aqua deck had a blue coin with an "A" and the Team Magma deck had a red coin with an "M".

good list

for infezone(in red) it is the same coin diferent colors as the tortera and empoleon(in blue)
also the new decks for MT are the same as the blister

Cranidos (brown)
Shieldon (Silver) each to its respective deck.....

So Inferno Zone has a red Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig coin, and Royal Frost has a Blue Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig? (just double checking)

shadowumbreon said:
It's been updated. Have to bought any other theme decks?

The Jirachi deck from Hidden Legends had a gold Jirachi coin. I can't remember what decks the rest of my coins are from.

1. Forest Guardian - Celebi
2. Jessie & James - Coin with a "R" symbol, silver & recd colour background. Forgot which colour for which theme deck
3. Starcharge - Deoxys
4. Jetstream - Rayquaza
5. Hydroboom - Blue elements symbol
6. Wildfire - Brown elements symbol
7. Breakthrough - Lime elements symbol
8. Steeplechase - Red elements symbol
9. Groundbreaker - Mew (Silver)

Back