Pokemon Chronicles episodes

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
I've watched the Raikou episodes on youtube and all of those Pokemon are on high levels. My question is, when do the Raikou episodes start or, for that matter the episodes involving the new characters?

? Whaddya mean? Haven't you been watching Chronicles on Toonami? Do you mean when will we see new characters? If so, most of these eps have only some of the old/forgotten characters in them or some side-adventures of the ones we know, like that TR one that came last Saturday, "We're No Angels." The Raikou special is pretty much the only exception, I think, with pretty much all new characters. All of the eps have some new characters but they play a minor role in the plot.

So, those new characters were just a one time thing? Yes, I've seen the ones with Misty and TR.

That is a good question and I have wondered that too because kanto came before johto and the cerulean episode and the brock one should have came before the raikou episodes. If you are on the same page then I say the episodes are in the wrong order but that was 4 kids's faut and they did not care anyway and if PUSA did them they would have put them in the right order.:)

Just thought I'd mention, if anyone's interested, that I did a search on YouTube and found lots of Pokemon Chronicles episodes, most of them are there so if you don't get CN in your region or missed some, they're on there.

What is the website and do they have the regular seasons too?:)

Back