Pokemon card that destined with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Well, I don't know what word should I use in the title :p

I just want to know about you guys, do you have kind of Pokemon (of course, we're talking about the TCG) that destined with you?
Umm... It's hard to describe it in english (sorry, my english is bad...)

my example:
my VERY FIRST booster, it was Base Set, and I got a holo: Mewtwo
my VERY FIRST booster R/S on, it was RubySapphire, and I got an ex: Mewtwo Ex

So, I thought that I related to Mewtwo somehow :p
Too bad that I don't get the other Mewtwo...:(

my other example:
Gyarados is also destined with me (that's why I WANT TO GET Gyarados * SO BADLY :( )
I hardly buy many boosters in old days (before R/S). The holos that I have more than 2 was Gyarados Base Set (3 of 'em) plus 1 Prerelease Dark Gyarados...
Then, when I bought TRR for the 1st time, I only bought 2 boosters, and from these, I got 2 Dark Gyarados :D
I also get 1 Gyarados from HL after that, when I bought only 1 HL booster that time...
Today, I bought some TRR packs again and I got 3 Dark Gyarados (1 holo)
Too bad that I don't have any Gyarados Ex...
Other funny things about Gyarados and me:
Usually, I am a kind person... but my appearence not really 'nice' (umm, my face ^^)... BUT AGAIN... whenever I am in rage (stress, anger, etc), I am just like Gyarados, scaryy and hard to control... (that's what my little bro said) :D :D

Got it? I know that it might be just a plain coincidence, silly discussion, but I really want to know :)
Just tell us your stories and experiences :)

Vaporeon. i guess. first pack i got a vaporeon (jungle???) and then in DS i got a vaporeon ex, but traded it. that was my frist ds pack too!!! i also bought like 3 japanese packs once and got 3 japanese vaporeons, i also have a uf vaporeon x 2 from my first uf packs. Vaporeon i guess, too bad it wasn't Arcanine :(.

Arcanine out.

Mine is skitty. (Surprisingly) in my first pack, I got a skitty. Next: skitty. Next: skitty. Next: *your guess here* Also, somehow, all of the legend maker packs I get contain at least 1 skitty.
First wild pokemon (without force encounter): skitty. (glitch)
First pokemon caught in boredom: skitty.
Personality: like a skitty, for some strange reason.
And there's much more than that. Plus, it's a coincidence because skitty is my favorite pokemon.

Hm. Odd card findings? One time my friend and I had nearly identical packs... the first five cards in each pack were the same!

well mine's probably the banette's.....the first time i bought LM booster i go banette ex....the next week when i bought another one it was banette ex again.....wished it was mew or arcanine...(never bought LM boosters again after that)....

First EX, Ampharos EX, first UF booster, Ampharos, first Trade

1 Double Gust, 2 Switch, 3 Warp Point

FOR

2 Neo. Revolation Ampharos

( Hey he was Desperate and he was begging me to trade.)

How Weird??

well, as much as I'd like to say mew, I'd have to say celebi ex pop2, why, I used to hope to get on in every of my pop boosters, I got 2 in a trade, when suddenly, the last pop2 boosters before the release of pop3, I got 2 boosters ... 2 CELEBI ex, I was like , wooooooooow. I have 5 now, .. just to say, that's the ex I have the most, and an ex almost nobody has.
for the other celebi cards:
5x celebi promo 02?
1x celebi uf
2x shining celebi
1x japanese foil celebi neo3(very rare)
4x other not-foil neo3 celebi
5x dark celebi
well, doe that prove anything.

oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I bought 3 EX Emerald packs in the 3 place and I got,.......3 CACTURNE EX.....:):rolleyes::(:D:cool:, I didn't know I must celebrate this or I must cry for this..... and after that i dind't want to bought any EX Emerald packs, I only hope this happen again to me with other useful EX card (Dustox....Blastoise....:()

I don't know whether does this considered to be destined....

1.My very 1st pokemon I love till now is Butterfree...
2.My very 1st deck during the good old times was a Butterfree deck...
3.My very Ist deck after I quit playing when RS came out, Butterfree from FRLG bacome my main attacker....

I do like Butterfree a lot...

Grumpig really inspired me because I used it in one of my decks and I never lose with and it made me better at Pokemon.

My first one from R/S on was Registeel ex(EM). Then, on my first LM pack, I got Registeel *. Isn't it weird?

RE:  Pokemon card that destined with you

Lord9511 said:
My first one from R/S on was Registeel ex(EM). Then, on my first LM pack, I got Registeel *. Isn't it weird?
that's nothing, on the HL prerelease, I got 2 registeel ex, 1 in my winning booster and 1 in my prerelease booster, I used to have 3 HL, 2 EM and 1 regi*, I traded 1 HL. Well, I guess he's kinda destined with me too.

For me it's:
Feraligatr EX!....ever since I put it into my "Misty's Revenge" deck (that's a PURE water deck) I've been coming 1st or 2nd for 2 months now!
Now for the story behind it:
I went into my local shop & asked if I was to buy a booster could I get the box-topper, (which was TR's Persian ex) & they said yes....& when I opened it...OMG! FERALIGATR EX!...& I've beening her (my one on GBA's a female) ever since that day!

cute-mew said:
Lord9511 said:
that's nothing, on the HL prerelease, I got 2 registeel ex, 1 in my winning booster and 1 in my prerelease booster, I used to have 3 HL, 2 EM and 1 regi*, I traded 1 HL. Well, I guess he's kinda destined with me too.

Cool. But I got more with the time...guess he's haunting me...

mew second LM pack mew 2nd HP pack mew Ex and the guy opened a new box of HP so he gave the boxtopper mew to me and i had 2 people with me

I must be destined to POP 1 Plusles then. :p

For me, it has to be Rayquaza. My screen name says it all (first prerelease ever...I pull the Rayquaza* whom I had harped about for months on end about before then...I was sooo excited!), but on top of that, my hands seem to be attracted to packs containing Rayquazas. I also seem to have good luck opening packs containing other Pokemon*, even other people's Pokemon*...:D

but for me it is metagross.
1st DS pack-Metagross HOLO
1st prelease DS pack-Metagross*
1st DX pack-Metagross
1st HL pack-Metagross
1st Prelease HL pack-Metagross Ex
1st Pop 1 pack-Metagross

Manectric. Bought a box, one manectric. Theme deck, 2 manectric. X2. (DX-Jetstream and EM- Wildfire) Then more boosters, MORE MANECTRICS. Just today, it seems like I am destined with it. Bought 2 DX packs, Manectric EX. Spoooooooooooky

1st DX EX: Manectric EX
1st EM holo: Manectric

my VERY FIRST booster, it was Base Set, and I got a holo: chansey, jungle
my VERY FIRST booster R/S on, it was RubySapphire, and I got an ex: chanset Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back