Pokemon Card Sales at Various Stores?

Pokemonlover903

Sylveon is love, Sylveon is life
Hello peoples, i was just wondering about the best stores to find cards, cause i have been hearing about some targets having some tins in clearance for around $10.00, and some walgreens/ rite aids having buy 1 get 1 free, so yeah, this thread is basically about different sales/ deals going on at different stores, so yeah, feel free to post about any sale/ coupon/ deal you hear about :D

The best places in my area are Walmart Fred Meyer (Washington and Oregon only). That is for Fred Meyer. Target is kind of high on their prices and so is K Mart. TOYRUS is usually a good place to get cards because they have good prices and a wide variety of boxes and boosters as well. 7-11 has cards but they are usually 50 cents higher than if you bought them at the retail stores. Card shops tend to be high because all they deal in is cards and other memorabilia. If you want the best deals buy online if you are allowed to do that.:)

Oh, and btw i went to hot topic the other day, and they have a sale onk everything in the store, where when you buy 2 of the same item, you get a third free, but a pack there costs $6.50 so 3 for 13 dollars ain't bad, and if you spend 30 dollars there, they will give you a coupon for $15.00 off your next purchase :D

That's still pretty high. You can buy a tin of 40 cards for a bit more and get a better set of cards XD. That is pretty high for 3 peacks. A tin give you 4 Packs usually and you get an awesome promo as well XD.:) Some tins only have 3 packs. Especially the older tins like the Garchomp Charizard and Rayquaza tins. They used to have 4 packs but now they only have 3 packs.:)

xxashxx said:
That's still pretty high. You can buy a tin of 40 cards for a bit more and get a better set of cards XD. That is pretty high for 3 peacks. A tin give you 4 Packs usually and you get an awesome promo as well XD.:) Some tins only have 3 packs. Especially the older tins like the Garchomp Charizard and Rayquaza tins. They used to have 4 packs but now they only have 3 packs.:)

Yeah, but they give you 15 dollars off when you spend 30 dollars

Back