Pokemon Blaze and Moonlight Versions - Workers Needed

pokemeister899

VM if you want to play ACNL with me!
This was an idea that I scrapped a few months ago, now I'm bringing it to PokeBeach!

blzmonlight.png

Storyline:
Note: I will be "pretending" that I am playing the actual game here. It will just be my team when the games actually come out.

Walkthrough 1:

Code:
The Beginning

EAL CITY

You wake up on your 10th birthday. It is a glorious day to behold, as your father, one of the gym leaders, is going to give you your Pokémon. You then walk downstairs and your dad is smiling. He has a (Blaze) Snivy, Charmander, and Mudkip /(Moonlight) Treecko, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott. He says to choose one. So you choose. After you do, your mother comes in and says to come outside. Then you see a plane with a "N" flag flying down. Your dad says no way, and then he tells you to stay there. He then gives you 3 Potions. One thing you notice is that some people are sneaking in your house....

You then walk inside to see a boy and girl(if boy)/boy(if girl). They are taking the other Pokémon! You run up to them and they want to battle you. So here we go!

Rival Trent

Pokémon:

Blaze:

If chose Snivy:

Charmander lv.6

If chose Charmander:

Mudkip lv.6

If chose Mudkip:

Snivy lv.6

Moonlight:

If chose Treecko:

Cyndaquil lv.6

If chose Cyndaquil:
Oshawott lv.6

If chose Oshawott:

Treecko lv.6

MY TEAM:

On Blaze:

Charmander lv.5

On Moonlight:

Oshawott lv.5

Strategy: He does have the Pokémon stronger than you, and they are one level ahead, but don't worry. You have 3 potions with you. Just attack and heal, and then you will win.

After you beat Trent, he will acknowledge that you aren't bad for a beginner, but then the other boy/girl wants to fight you.

Rival Monica/Jake

Blaze:

If chose Snivy:

Mudkip lv.6

If chose Charmander:

Snivy lv.6

If chose Mudkip:

Charmander lv.6

Moonlight:

If chose Treecko:

Oshawott lv.6

If chose Cyndaquil:

Treecko lv.6

If chose Oshawott:

Cyndaquil lv.6

MY TEAM:

On Blaze:

Charmander lv.6

On Moonlight:

Oshawott lv.6

Strategy:

You should've leveled up at least once from Trent that last battle, and some starters learn a elemental move then. Also this rival will have the starter weaker to yours. Its a lot easier than last time. You should level up a second time too.

After you defeat her/him, she/he will say you were just lucky. Both of them run off with the Pokémon. Then, there is a weird noise. Once you go outside, there is a earthquake. You try to run off, but then you get blasted in a cave.... You wonder if you will see your home city and family again.

OCTO CAVE

Wild Pokémon:

Geodude lvls 2-4
Trontojam lvls 3-5
Skillwing lvls 2-4

Just so you know, this cave is actually a short one. Upon entry you get caved in through the side you came, so there is no return. You also see 5 Pokéballs and a Pokédex. With a letter.

I hope you are happy with your next gifts. Now you can go on your adventure now!

-Dad

You are sad with the note and you pick up the items. You then walk along for a while and then you see a couple of competitive trainers. They want to battle!

Youngster Bill:

Skillwing lv.5

Youngster James:

Zigzagoon lv.5

Youngster Tristan:

Skillwing lv.4
Zigazagoon lv.4

After you beat them they will go away. Also so you know it is HIGHLY recomended you catch a Skillwing here, their final forms are pretty strong. (I did)

Fakémon
There is 26 Fakémon in this game revealed so far.

1.Flareos Fire/Rock Evolves to 2.Flareost Fire/Rock with a fire stone held and at level 28.
3. Aquajon Water Evolves to 4. Aquajonist Water/Flying at level 23 which evolves to 5.Aquajonto Water/Steel at level 39 with a water stone held.
6. Seepos Grass evolves to 7.Seepon at level 28.
8. Eeleeos Water/Electric
9. Torotojam Ground/Ghost evolves to 10. Tronti Ground/Ghost at level 32.
10. Elemanpo Dragon evolves to 11. Elemanpas Dragon at level 24 which evolves to Elemanparado Dragon/Electric at level 51.
13. Rubas Fire evolves to Ruban 14.Fire/Electric at level 18 which evolves to 15.Rubadon Fire/Electric at level 39.
16. Zeelo Dragon/Rock LEGENDARY Pokémon
17. Arainos Dragon/Steel LEGENDARY Pokémon
18. Totalaino Dragon/Water LEGENDARY Pokémon
19. Flaresense Fire/Pychic LEGENDARY Pokémon
20. Arneos Dark LEGENDARY Pokémon
21. Skillwing Normal evolves to 22. Skybird at level 21.
23. Torcho Fire evolves to 24. Torchman level 19 evolves to 25. Scorchiz at ???
26. Elementi Fire, can be Water, Ice, Grass, and Electric

Pokédex

This is it so far. May update with more.

Grass Starter Line (3)
Water Starter Line (3)
Torcho Line (3)
Trecko Line (3)
Tsutarja Line (3)
Charmander Line (3)
Cyndaquil Line (3)
Mijumaru Line (3)
Mudkip Line (3)
Skillwing Line (3)
Zigzagoon Line (2)
Bidoof Line (2)
Rubas Line (3)
Trontojam Line(2)
Shinx Line (3)
Seepos Line (2)
Aquajon Line (3)
Elementi (1)
Elemanpo Line (3)
Crayonlas (1)
Flareos Line (2)
Gible Line (3)
Growlithe Line (2)
Shinama Line (2)
Magmar Line (2)
Buizel Line (2)
Starly Line (3)
Washibon Line (2)
Murkrow Line (2)
Zeelo (1)
Arainos (1)
Totalino (1)
Flaresense (1)
Arneos (1)

Gym Leaders
As I listed before, there are 11 gyms, but only 7 is needed to clear the game and go to the Pokémon League.

Branchka Gym:
Specilizes in: Grass Pokémon
Leader: Jadesta(Female)
Pokémon:
Treecko LV.10
Snivy LV.12
Seepon LV. 14

Anjabalo Gym:
Specializes in: Electric Pokémon
Leader: Valknos(Male)
Pokémon:
Luxio LV.21
Zebruaika LV.23
Elementi LV.25

Tuala Gym:
Specializes in: Water Pokémon
Leader: Sealia(Female)
Pokémon:
Aquajon LV.22
Aquajon LV.23
Aquajonist LV.28

Towns and Cities
This is the descriptions you get on your town map:

Eal City: The starting point of the region. The look and scent of it feels like its a place for journeys to start and end.

Twili City: The darkness of it doesn't make the city very stable. Lots of gangs hang out here, and the main base of Team Nojimu is located here. Because of all the gangs here, there is no Pokémon Gym or Center here.

Branchka City: A forest like city is here, and lot's of the local trainers specilaize in grass pokémon.

Nobala Town: (Before saved town) Team Nojimu is trying to destroy this town. It's your job to stop them! (After saved) A town that was once under the havoc of Team Nojimu. It is being restored with the help of the other areas of the Ijimu Region.

Kafka City: A competitive city that roars trainers up for battle with the Battle Arena.

Anjabalo Town: A small town that has a electric roar to it.

Tuala City: A city near the mountain, but closer to the water. It is said a legendary water pokémon had once lived here.

Erak Town: A town closer to the water. Although it is just a town, many people gather here for the Pokéathlon.

Bad MS Paint Quality Region Map:
ijimumap.png

Sprites

Arainos:
arainos.png

Zeelo:
zeelo.png

Rubas:
rubas.png

Skillwing:
skillwing.png

Skybird:
skybird.png

Arneos:
arneos.png

Torcho:
torcho.png

Torchman:
torchman.png

Scorchiz:
scorchiz.png

Musclewing:
musclewing.png

Workers

Spots Needed: (Good) Spriter, Idea Person, Programmer, Advertiser, Artist

Workers

Spriters
pokemaister899

Idea Person
pokemaister899

Programmer
pokemaister899

Advertiser
TCG

Storyline Maker
pokemaister899

Advertiser
TCG

Artist
FatalAeroX
Electric Pokemon Master

RE: Pokemon Blaze and Moonlight Versions

I can help with Story Line or Advertisment if needed.

RE: Pokemon Blaze and Moonlight Versions

I'm working on the region map but I'm not sure it's right because I don't really get the draft...Here is what I have so far..

blazemoonlightmap.png

Hey, PM899, sorry to break it to you, but I am out. Sorry. I am actualy just going to wait until I am an adult to make games.

Hi. Just to let you know, I made a logo for your Blaze Version, if you want, I can make the Midnight Version logo too. Here is the blaze logo

2aka2a0.png

I would love to just be a banner and avatar worker here, if you don't mind. And your moonlight version banner is all most done. :)

Back