BW/BW2 Pokemon Black and White English demo text leaked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^there is more proof for nyc than shanghai
and besides the shape thing=wrong, shanghai is too fatt and sideways.
theres tons of posts on the isshu region speculation page that prove its nyc
and you cant say that yinyang makes it shanghai without saying that the LIBERTY ticket and football player makes it NYC
my opinion=isshu is a combination of both NYC and Shanghai. if its not then its just NYC

I personally think it's neither. It's JUST Isshu, eventually they'll be some confirmation as to where.

And to be honest, i'd find it funny if it was America, because then the US would have a region with a War-related Eagle, an Army related Chinchilla, and a nuclear bomb pokemon in Victini. That is not the best image to give a country :p

Zorua and Zoroark will not be called Zolua and Zoloark. "Zorro" means "fox". In SPANISH. The rest of the English names for the Pokémon are terrible. Not believing this.

Nonsense. This insider is a sham.

I mean, "I know someone who knows someone who is in Japan and has loads of info!"

Pah. It'll be someone making things up.

Even if these were real, Zolua and Zoloark sound terrible. I'm thinking these are fake, though.

If these are real, I will hate Cheren--I mean Nathan. I have an older brother named Nathan who constantly beats me up and films me (with his phone) crying and bleeding on the ground. I will want to crush Cheren every chance I get. (Sorry for rambling on about my problems)

Anyway, I don't trust this either after what happened with Victini as somebody stated before.

I would rather do farming or something. I heard that builds character.

I now think this is fake after reviewing it again. The English names for some of the pokemon, just don't seem to fit for me. For example, I thought that Chillarmy was the modified name for chiramii (in japanese) or something. Look at Serebii under 5th generation pokemon. It is listed as Chillarmy. Why would it have the same japanese name as American? I know some pokemon have the same names, but most don't.

(And if you didn't understand what I just said, just completely forget that you ever read this)

Yeah, he said that Chillarmy would be Chiramii's name. Didn't I put that, or did I read your post wrong?

Omg. "believing 4chan is like believing -----> GOD" <----- WTF THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!!
on topic: If its based on New York, Imma run around the house in a chicken suit (good thing xD) I love New York

Chillarmy is the japanese name for chiramii. Chillarmy is like the proper term though.

I was reading the thread at the same time as Gish. I also believe that this guy is legit. He said that the names can change from now to the release, so calm down. Zolua and Zoloark will probably go back to normal. People even made corrections to some spelling. If you were there, you would probably believe.

I also forgot to mention from the last thread that N's name could be "Nikolai".

OK MORE STUFF:
Good news. I have more text dump to post. Less than last time. Hope you enjoy.

Black Emblem\uffff
White Emblem\uffff

HM01\uffff
HM02\uffff
HM03\uffff
HM04\uffff
HM05\uffff
HM06\uffff
HM07\uffff
HM08\uffff

Enigma Strike\uffff

A black, comma shaped emblem\nto be held by RESHIRAM.\rIt raises both the\nDef and Sp. Def stats.\uffff
A white, comma shaped emblem\nto be held by ZEKROM.\rIt raises both the\nAtk and Sp. Atk stats.\uffff

A physical attack that\nemits a strange power.\rIts intensity and type depends\non the Pokémon using it.\uffff

Nathan: Hey, \ufffe◇\u0002\u0000\u0000, I saw you battling that\ngreen haired fellow.\rI don’t trust him one bit.\rI’d keep clear of him, if I were you.\ufffe
Bel: Nathan, you’re always such a spoil sport!\rI think he’s cool!\rJust look at that box he has!\ufffe
Nathan: The golden cube?\ufffe
Bel: Yeah, that thing!\ufffe
Nathan: I believe it is a level 1 Menger sponge.\rVery intriguing.\ufffe
Bel: A sponge?\rI think that would really hurt to\n bathe with!\ufffe
Nathan: It’s not a bath sponge, it’s a fractal…\rOh, never mind.\rListen, \ufffe◇\u0002\u0000\u0000, I’m going to do some research\non your “friend”.\rI’ll get back to you when I know more.\rBye.\ufffe
Bel: Seeya!\ufffe

There is a myth of a Prince that escaped\nhis father’s kingdom.\rHe wanted nothing but freedom.\rHe changed his identity\nto become a commoner.\rThe King and his guards constantly\npursued the run away Prince,\nbut he always eluded them.\rThough he did not fit in with the\ncommon folk well, he was much happier.\ufffe
It’s just a fairy tale though, right?\rWhat kind of crazy person runs away\nfrom a life of riches and luxury?\ufffe
Sometimes there is more to fairy tales\nthan one might believe.\ufffe

Argh! He tricked me!\rI can’t believe I was so foolish!\ufffe

Chillarmy is the romanization of Chiraami, not the Japanese name. Chiraami is the Japanese name for Chiraami. D: I know what you mean though, when we 'localize' the names to make it easier to pronounce, such as the case with Wooguru -> Wargle, Zoroaaku (or whatever his Japanese name was) -> Zoroark, etc. But I'm pretty sure Chillarmy was already confirmed as the English name. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

This is fake. I'm so sick of deleting these topics only for them to pop up a few hours later with 60 posts. If no major site reported it, expect it to be fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back