BW/BW2 Pokemon Black and White English demo text leaked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gish

Spaceboy.
Someone on 4chan claims to have a friend that is on the translation team for the Pokemon BW demo. Here's the important stuff:
Some of the Pokemon names:
Victini is Victiny
Tsutaaja is Ivyper
Pokabu is Buroink
Mijumaru is Wotter (He said his friend could have nicknamed it.)
Minezumi is Hypmunk
Chiramii is Chillarmy
Gear is Gears
Zorua is Zolua
Zoroark is Zoloark
Reshiram and Zekrom stay the same

And our rivals:
Cheren is Nathan.
Belle is Bel (says that it could be Bella as well)

And we have some new items and their descriptions:
Royal Crown-A beautiful, sparkling crown. It radiates a mysterious power.
City Mail- Stationery featuring a print of a high city building. Let a Pokémon hold it for delivery.
Forest Mail- Stationery featuring a print of a beautiful forest. Let a Pokémon hold it for delivery.
Foot Ball- A special type of Poké Ball. It has the appearance of a genuine leather football.
Base Ball- A special type of Poké Ball. It has the appearance of a professional nuse baseball.
Gooey Orb- A hold item occasionally makes the holder unable to move. It may latch on to foes that touch the holder.

Next we have some in-game dialouge between N, Bel, Nathan, and some misc stuff. I won't post it though, you can download the thread to see it.

Other info:
N isn't bad, just strange.
Bel is the one who gets closest to him, she thinks he's funny.
There's two new Pokemon, one of then is a young cow, it is round and stands on 4 legs. The other, a rat-like Pokemon, has a long snout and a pouch. He says its name is "Opossam".
The region is based on New York.
Well that's pretty much it. I'm a bit convinced that this is real, but even if it's not it's always fun to speculate!
Download the thread here:
*linkremoved*

More stuff:
"I will say all I know about "N'.

He does not die. He is not angel. He is not a Pokemon. However, is special.

He is a Prince, not sure what of.

Plasma Leader is either older brother or father, cannot recall.

They have same motives, but N does not want to hurt the world to separate Pokemon and human. Team Plasma does. He is running away from them.

First, N does not trust you. As game goes he become your ally, if you choose right answers he will become friend. He is not evil.

He will be manipulated by Plasma Leader later. N is naive or gullible by his family. Plasma Leader will use him then hurt him. You will have to help him."

His English isn't good, by the way. But he's pretty convincing, at least, more convincing than most of the people who claim to know some advanced info on the games.

Also, the thread I uploaded isn't the final one, it's still going on. I'll (try to ) save it again once it 404s.

Aaand more:
"There is small friendship feature. You have choice of answer, if you chose nice answer, character will like you more. Sometimes this will benefit by giving you items. Mostly thing like Pokeball and hold item though."

You need Winrar. (It's not quoting posts for some reason, even though I click "reply".)

Apparently Mamanbou is Luvdisc's evolution.

Edit: "I am sure. I might be wrong. Cannot be 100% sure. I know it is sunfish though."

Honestly, I don't have a doubt. This guy is really nice and seems to be answering questions very truthfully. He is very convincing.

Well there was this guy that joined a couple of days before the latest corocoro magazine came out he said that his friend had an earlier corocoro magazine and lied about all of this info i just always get my hopes up too much that's why i'm not believing this no offense.

None taken. I'm not trying to pass this off as official information, but I like a good discussion and speculating is fun. I thought it would be fun to post this here and let you all see it too.

Ugh, I'm tired. Once the thread 404s I'm uploading then going to bed.

Pokabu's evolution info:
"He looks bigger and mad. He is on four feet. He have small tusk."

And Isshu is big.

I don't know... He said Zoroark's english name is Zoloark but if you enter www.zoroark.com(not www.zoloark.com) you enter into www.pokemon.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back