BW/BW2 POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE ARRIVED TODAY!!!

Im going to my local GAME tomorrow, 9am sharp to be first in line to pick up me pre-release! I even boooked the day off work ;)

Im going to the Game Planet store of the mall on my hometown like at 11:00 in the morning,since i think that store opens at that time.I just CANT wait! :D

Well,at least I still have a chance to fill my Pokedex on Soul Silver.

I wonder what the Pre-Order gift will be...even though I dont really care that much about the Gift :p

Can I just say to all Americans whining about the UK/EU getting it 2 days early: "BOO-FREAKIN-HOO"

We got DP about 3 MONTHS after you folks, cut us a break.

I'm heading for the 3rd gym now. Error in my teambuilding though, Servine, Venipede and Zorua does not a good bug team destroyer make.

I'm jealous.

I hope that I receive a shipping confirmation email from Amazon tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

You probably won't get confirmation until tomorrow or Saturday. I didn't order mine from Amazon :p and the OP is from the UK.

@GLEAFEON there arn't any pre-order gifts with the games, well, there wasnt any with them here in the UK anyway.

I hope no one starts the "America get it 2 days after Europe" fight again.....That was a lot of drama back in January.....

I'll be getting mine as early as I can on Sunday (What idiot thought Sunday was a good day for the game to come out, it's like, get the game, now I got to go to school for a week). It's funny about this fighting about the two days, Nintendo of Korea released HG/SS more than a month earlier than America, that's more of a difference than two days.

I love the clear cases, so much better than the current black ones, also, what color are the game cartages, grey like old, or black like HG/SS?

Already have White from my local GameStop. The whole Europe gets the games 2 days before the US.

You dont have to be sad about it, finally its our turn to get them earlier.

On the Amazon forums, someone said that they talked to customer service... the game won't be shipped until Monday. Ugh.

@Guy89 these are the European games, so they come in the clear cases, I believe the American versions will come in the standard Black cases. As for The cartridges, i'll upload another pic ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Meh, I got White a loooong time ago, so I'm not worried about a thing :p

And I refuse to order online this time, for two reasons: one, it'll take forever to get here, and two, no one else in my area really cares about Pokémon, so I'm pretty sure the stores will have a nice robust stock of them all day long.

If I don't receive a shipment notification by tomorrow, I'll just cancel and then get the Kmart deal on Sunday. It's only an extra $6 total.

Oh-my-Gosh. I just bought it for... £25, it's amazing!. By the way, that about 30-40 dollars.

@Crono139
If you pre-ordered from Amazon, you probably won't be getting it for a little bit. My friend pre-ordered Black and it says "estimated delivery date: 3/7"

Back